Steel & Iron Products
|Market Cap||7,569 Cr||EPS||8.4||High||407.8|
|Stock P/E||48.0||Net Profit Margin||9.9||Low||395.1|
|Market Cap||7,569 Cr||ROE||12.6%|
|P/B Ratio||5.8||Dividend Yield||0.8%|
|Industry P/E||46.8||Book Value||69.6|
About the Company
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) was established in the year 1973 under Ministry of Defence as Government of India Enterprise. The production unit of MIDHANI, located at Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad, was commissioned in the year 1982. MIDHANI has been set up with a view to achieve self-reliance in production and supply of various super alloys, special steels, materials to Defence, other Strategic Sectors for Nuclear, aeronautical and Space applications. The guiding factors for setting up of MIDHANI were the demand for Defence oriented technologies, which come under the national priorities.
Business area of the company
The company is engaged in the business of manufacturing of superalloys, titanium, special purpose steel and other special metals.
- Titanium & Titanium Alloys
- Special Steel
- Other Metal and Alloys
- Long Products
- Flat Products
- Open Die Forgings
- Investment castings
- Special Products
- MIDHANI was honored with Rajbasha Cup Award
- Raksha Mantri Award of Excellence Award, 2014-15.
- MIDHANI has been bestowed with 5th Annual Greentech CSR award under Gold Category
- MIDHANI has been bestowed with certificate from ELETS for the Project Performance Excellence of MIDHANI
- Corporate Vigilance Excellence Award
- Skoch Awards - 2016
- Excellence Award
- MIDHANI was awarded Raksha Mantri’s Award for Excellence for the year 2014-15 under the category of innovation. The award was given for development of Nuclear Application Steel Plate.
- MIDHANI was awarded HR-Excellence Award for Value Growth in the Non-financial category
- MIDHANI was Conferred “GOLD Award” for “Corporate Excellence” by Skoch Group (Highest Independent Honour in India) for the Project “Modernization & Diversification of Products & Processes at MIDHANI” in June 2019 at New Delhi.
- MIDHANI was awarded India’s Most Trusted Company 2019 by IBC Media USA in August 2019 at New Delhi.
- 1983-1984: First commercial production started.
- 1987-1988: Entered into the field of fabrication of special armour panels.
- 2000-2001: Development of bio implants from Titanium alloys.
- 2001-2002: Development Niobium alloy required for critical space applications.
- 2002-2003: Supply of indigenized special fasteners commenced.
- 2005-2006: Development of large forgings of Chromium -Molybdenum steel in the form of weld neck flanges, blind flanges etc.
- 2006-2007: Development of gun barrel forgings.
- 2008-2009: Achieved Mini Ratna category-1 status from MoD.
- 2009-2010: Commencement of commercial production of 6.5 metric tonnes vacuum induction melting furnace.
- 2010-2011: Commissioning of critical equipment like 10 tonnes vacuum arc re-melting furnace.
- 2011-2012: Implementation of the e-Procurement portal for publishing and processing tenders online.
- 2011-2012: Signatory to UN Global Compact Initiative.
- 2014-2015: Commissioning of 6000 tonnes forge press and electron beam melting furnace.
- 2015-2016: Commissioning of in-house designed 20 tonnes electro slag refining furnace and 10 tonnes vacuum arc re-melting furnace.
- 2015-2016: Awarded “Excellent” rating with a score of 97.06%, which is the best amongst all the defence PSUs and ranks among top 5% of all companies signing such MoUs with the Department of Defence Production.
- 2016-2017: Commissioning of 20 tonnes electric arc furnace.
- 2017-2018: NALCO signed MoU with MIDHANI for setting up of Aluminium Alloy Plant.
- 2018-2019: MIDHANI and TUBACEX Sign MoU
- 2019-2020: Midhani Delivers Ultra High Strength Steel & Cobalt Alloys For 'Gaganyaan' Of ISRO
|Parent Organization||Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd.||Managing Director||Sanjay Kumar Jha|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|