About the Company
Max Ventures and Industries (MaxVIL), a part of the $3 billion Max Group, operates primarily in the areas of manufacturing and real estate. In 2016, the Max India Group was demerged into three separate entities. The demerger was done to bring greater focus in operations and to unlock shareholder value. Post the demerger the new entities were-
- Max Financial Services: This includes Group’s flagship life insurance business-Max Life Insurance.
- Max India Limited: This includes healthcare and allied businesses of the group including Max Healthcare, Max Bupa and Antara Senior Living.
- Max Ventures and Industries Limited (MaxVIL): MaxVIL, the newest entity, creates four distinct business verticals—Max Speciality Films (manufacturing), Max Estates (real estate), Max Learning (Education), and Max I (a fully owned special purpose vehicle to facilitate intellectual & financial capital to promising and proven early - stage organizations across identified sunrise sectors).
Business area of the company
The company operates across two core businesses:
- The first, Max Speciality Films, is an innovation leader in the Speciality Packaging Films business
- Max Estates, the real estate arm of the Max Group, was incorporated in 2016 with the vision to bring the Group’s values of Sevabhav, Excellence and Credibility to the Indian real estate sector
- Max Specialty Films
- Max Estates
- Max Learning
MaxVil has incorporated two more subsidiaries -
- Max I. Limited, a fully owned special purpose vehicle, facilitates Intellectual & Financial Capital to promising and proven early-stage organizations across identified sunrise sectors.
- Max Learning is exploring business opportunities in the education sector.
- The India Star Award 2017 Goes The One Max Film That Does The Work Of Two
- World Star Award 2016 For Innovative Packaging Design
- India Star Award 2015 For Innovative Packaging Design
- Worldstar 2012 Award For Packaging Excellence
- Indiastar 2012 Award For Packaging Excellence
- IFCA & World Pack Awards-2011
- Worldstar 2010 Award For Packaging Excellence
- IndiaStar Awards-2010
- Certificate Of Merit For National Energy Conservation Award-2009
- Merit Golden Peacock Award
- International Crown Award
|Parent Organization||Max Ventures And Industries Ltd.||Managing Director||Sahil Vachani|