About the Company
Having incepted back in 1995, MAS delivered financing solutions to those who needed it the most. The company is registered as non-banking financial company with the Reserve Bank of India.
With a plethora of retail finance options in its arsenal, MAS is focused on fulfilling the requirements of lower income and middle-income groups of the society. It offers Financial Services for Micro Enterprises Loans, SME Loans, Home Loans, Two Wheeler Loans, Used Car Loans, and Commercial Vehicle Loans to satisfy their varied needs. The focus remains on the vast lower income and middle income groups of the society, spread across urban, semi urban and rural areas, and including formal and informal sector.
Business of area of the company:
MAS Financial Services is registered as a systematically important non deposit taking non-banking finance Company (NBFC) with Reserve Bank of India (RBI). The company is engaged in the business of providing Micro Enterprise loans (MEL), Small and Medium Enterprise loans (SME), Two Wheeler loans (TW), Commercial Vehicle loans (CV) and loans to NBFCs - to create the underlying assets of MEL, SME, TW and CV.
- Micro Enterprise Loan (MEL)
- Salaried Personal Loan (SPL)
- Two Wheeler Loan
- Small & Medium Enterprises Loan (SME)
- Machinery Loan
- Industrial Shed Loan
- Working Capital Loan
- Loans against Property (LAP)
- Commercial Vehicles Loan
- Used Car Loan
- Tractor Loan
- Partnership with NBFC-MFI, HFCs and MFIS
- Housing Loan
- 1995: On incorporation, commenced retail finance operations with Two-wheeler and Micro-Enterprise loans.
- 2006: Received first round of capital infusion of Rs 65 million from Bellwether Micro Fund
- 2008: Acquired second and third round of capital infusion worth Rs 435 million and Rs 400 million from FMO and ICICI Venture, respectively.
- 2008: Floated the housing finance subsidiary.
- 2011: Listing of NCDs on Bombay Stock Exchange
- 2012: Received the fourth round of capital infusion of Rs 650 million from DEG
- 2013: Disbursement and AUM crossed Rs 10 billion
- 2014: Sarva Capital purchased 50% CCPS held by FMO in secondary deal
- 2015: Raised subordinate debentures of Rs 200 Million
- 2016: Bank loan rating was upgraded to ‘IND A’ with ‘Stable outlook’
- 2016: Raised subordinate debentures of Rs 400 million
- 2017: AUM crossed Rs 30 billion
- 2017: Motilal Oswal infused capital of Rs1,000 million
- 2018: Listing of Equity Shares on Bombay Stock Exchange & National Stock Exchange
- 2018: Received additional capital infusion of Rs 350 million from Motilal Oswal
- 2018: Raised fresh capital of Rs 2,330 million through an IP
- 2020: Completed 25th Year of Endeavours
- 2020: AUM crossed Rs 60 billion on a consolidated basis
|Parent Organization||MAS Financial Services Ltd.||Managing Director||Kamlesh Gandhi|