Pharmaceuticals & Drugs
|Market Cap||160 Cr||EPS||-7.1||High||104|
|Stock P/E||0.0||Net Profit Margin||-10.9||Low||101|
|Market Cap||160 Cr||ROE||14.0%|
|P/B Ratio||1.1||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||41.3||Book Value||90.0|
About the Company
Mangalam Drugs & Organics Limited (Mangalam) is a part of the MangalamGroup promoted by Dhoot family in 1972 as Advent Pharma PrivateLimited with a view to set up a plant for manufacture of organic andinorganic chemicals. Mangalam Drugs & Organics commmenced its business in 1977.
The company manufactures chemicals such as API perfumery, disperse dye intermediates, bulk drugs and bulk drugs intermediates at VAPI-Gujarat State. It has a multi-product manufacturing facility and a in-house Research and Development (R&D) Base.
The Company has a diversified product range having synergies in operations and substantial economies of scale. It is amongst the top three manufacturers in India in almost all the products that it manufactures.
Today Mangalam Drugs & Organics enjoys a very strong brand name in the domestic market. It has over two decades of experience in the industry with a very wide and satisfied customer base.
The company has a state of art multi-product manufacturing facilitiesat Vapi in Gujarat and Sangamner in Maharashtra for production of bulkdrugs perfumery chemicals inorganic chemicals and disperse dyesintermediaries with a strong in-house Research and Development base.
Product range of the company includes:
Active Pharma Ingredients (API)
- Anti Malarial
- Analgesic / Anti Inflammatory
- Anti Hypertensive
- Anti Convulsant
API Under Development
Prefumery / Specialty Chemicals
- Phenyl Ethyl Alcohol
- Phenyl Ethyl Methyl Ether
- Phenyl Ethyl Acetate
Disperse Dye Intermediates
- Meta Nitro Aniline (Mna)(99-09-2)
- Meta Amino Propionilide (MAP)
- Meta Amino Acetanilide (MAA) (162-28-3)
- Para Amino Acetanilide (PAA) 122-80-5)
- Para Amino Propionilide (PAP) (59690-89-0)
- N-Cyano Ethyl Aniline (1075-76-9)
- N,N-BIS (2-Hydroxy Ethyl) Meta Chloro Aniline (Mangalam-1) (92-00-2)
- N,N-BIS (2-Acetoxy Ethyl) Meta Chloro Aniline (Mangalam -1A) (26692-46-6) etc.
- Awarded the ISO 9001:2000 Management System Certificate from DNV for Design Development, Manufacture and supply of Bulk Drugs, and Dyes Intermediates.
- Received the WHO GMP Certificate for its Bulk Drug manufacturing Plant
|Parent Organization||Mangalam Drugs And Organics Ltd.||Managing Director||Govardhan M Dhoot|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|