|Market Cap||2,558 Cr||EPS||7.3||High||368|
|Stock P/E||48.8||Net Profit Margin||0.1||Low||353.55|
Mahindra Logistics Price chart
|Market Cap||2,558 Cr||ROE||6.0%|
|P/B Ratio||4.2||Dividend Yield||0.6%|
|Industry P/E||27.8||Book Value||83.8|
About the Company
Mahindra Logistics Limited is a public limited company incorporated on August 24, 2007 under the Companies Act, 1956. Mahindra Logistics Limited is a leading third party logistic (3PL) solutions provider in India with a strong presence across the country. The Company operates in two distinct business segments - Supply Chain Management (SCM) and People Transport Solutions (PTS).
Mahindra Logistics has many customers from diverse industry verticals such as Automotive, Engineering, Consumer Goods, Pharmaceuticals, E-commerce, Bulk for its SCM business. And has customers from IT, ITeS, Manufacturing, Banking, Financial services and Insurance and Consulting businesses for its PTS business. The Company has an asset-light business model with a focus on technology and emphasis on customer-centricity. The Company's competitive advantage is in developing and implementing customised, technology-enabled logistics solutions that offer scalability and flexibility. The Company works closely with its customers to understand their requirements and provide solutions accordingly, thereby becoming their true partners.
Business area of the company
Mahindra logistics is one of the few logistics providers which offers solutions in two distinct business segments - Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Enterprise Mobility. The company offer supply chain solutions to diverse industry verticals such as automotive, engineering, consumer goods, pharmaceuticals, telecom and e-commerce and also offer integrated employee transportation solutions to enterprise across IT, ITeS, manufacturing, banking, financial services and insurance, and consulting businesses.
Products and services
Supply Chain Management
- In-Factory Logistics
- Freight Forwarding
- Contract Manufacturing
- Value Added Service
- Auto & Engineering
- Consumer Products
- Best 3PL company of the year award- Mahindra Logistics has been awarded as the ‘Best 3PL Company of the Year’ - 2013 at the 7th Annual Express, Logistics & Supply Chain (ELSC) Awards held in Mumbai on 26th September 2013. ELSC conclave is one of Asia’s leading annual events attracting 450 plus senior supply chain and logistics professionals who gather to hear from industry experts.
- 3PL Company of the Year - Automotive Award 2014- The ELSC Awards evaluates and identifies excellence in supply chain management, third party logistics and various supporting segments. This award re-emphasizes MLL’s strong focus on Automotive Logistics.
- Porter Prize 2014 For ‘Leveraging Unique Activities’- Porter Prize 2014 for “Leveraging Unique Activities” by Porter Prize 2014 at the Conference on Competitiveness and Porter Prize, New Delhi
- Best Warehousing Practices Award- MLL has won the ‘Best Warehousing Practices Award’ for its innovative techniques & practices at its MSB Bhivandi warehouse. This recognition was received at the IIMM (Indian Institute of Materials Management) Awards on December 19, 2015 at Mumbai. Some of the best practices which won MLL this award include use of automated packaging machines, power back up 320 KVA generator set, fire hydrant in rack sprinkler system, beam detectors, etc as well as the end-to-end warehouse functions that MLL handles.
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Provider Of The Year - Engineering Award- Manufacturing Supply Chain Provider of the Year - Engineering” award by 4th Asia Manufacturing Supply Chain Awards 2015.
- Six PRCI Corporate Collateral Awards 2015- Six PRCI Corporate Collateral Awards 2015 by Public Relations Council of India (PRCI).
- 3PL Company of the Year Award- 3PL Company of the Year award by Logistics Asia Awards, 2016
- 3PL Company of the Year by Global Logistics Excellence Awards
- 3PL Achiever of the Year- 3PL Achiever of the Year” award for 2017 by Global Logistics Excellence Awards
- CII Supply Chain And Logistics Excellence (Scale) Awards- CII Supply Chain and Logistics Excellence (SCALE) 2017 award in the 3PL category by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) through its Institute of Logistics
- CII Supply Chain and Logistics Excellence (Scale) Award 2018- CII Supply Chain and Logistics Excellence (SCALE)” 2018 award in the 3PL category by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) through its Institute of Logistics
- CSR Leadership Award 2019- CSR leadership award in best practice in logistics by Economics Times Now & World CSR Congress.
- CII Supply Chain and Logistics Excellence (Scale) Award 2019- CII Supply Chain and Logistics Excellence (SCALE) 2019 award in the 3PL category by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) through its Institute of Logistics
- Brand Excellence Award- Award for brand excellence in supply chain and logistics sector at Star of Industry Awards by Economics Times Now.
Major events and milestones
- 2000: Logistics Business was set up as a separate division of Mahindra & Mahindra Limited.
- 2009: Logistics Business of Mahindra & Mahindra Limited was transferred to the company.
- 2011: Achieved Rs 10,000 million of revenue from operations.
- 2014: Investment by Normandy and Kedaara AIF in the company.
- 2014: Entered e-commerce sector by starting operations for one of India’s leading ecommerce companies.
- 2015: Appointed a reputed strategic consultancy firm to help with a business transformation exercise.
- 2015: Acquisition of Lords by the company.
- 2015: Entered into a joint venture with IVC to form 2X2 Logistics.
- 2016: Entered into business contract with one of the largest steel producers in India.
- 2017: Achieved Rs 25,000 million of revenue from operations.
- 2018: Mahindra Logistics opens its largest multi-user facility.
- 2019: Mahindra Logistics strengthens its partnership with the Volkswagen Group India.
- 2020: Mahindra Logistics adds 7.5 lakh sq ft warehousing capacity in Hyderabad, Chennai.
- 2020: Mahindra Logistics partners with 1Bridge.
- 2021: Mahindra Logistics launches ‘EDel’.
|Parent Organization||Mahindra Logistics Ltd.||Managing Director||Rampraveen Swaminathan|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|