About the Company
Maheshwari Logistics, incorporated in 2006, offers a diversified business model, promoted by Maheshwari and Kabra Group. The company has 6 branch offices which are situated at Gujarat and Rajasthan.
Business area of the company
The company is engaged in providing logistics services, supplying of non-coking coal, manufacturing of kraft paper and trading in a variety of papers.
- Logistics: Primarily offer full truck load freight services to large and medium enterprises across Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh. Use owned trucks as well as 3rd party transportation services for their entire logistics operations. Customers belong to cement, paper, textiles, fertilisers, etc. industries.
- Trading & Imports: Procurement of coal is either through imports or through high seas purchases from other importers. Installed a screening plant at Vapi for sizing of imported coal. Endeavour is to supply different varieties of coal to meet specific requirements of their customers.
- Manufacturing: The company ventured into manufacturing of kraft paper in 2015. The manufacturing facility is spread over 45,000 square meters. At present, it has a manufacturing capacity of 72,000 MT per annum.
- A revenue growth of more than 80% in past 5 years.
- Achieved a turnover of more than Rs 6,000 million during FY16
- Best Supplier Award (from UltraTech Limited)
- Authorized dealer of Essar Oil Ltd.
|Parent Organization||Maheshwari Logistics Ltd.||Managing Director||Varun Kabra|