About the Company
Magnum Ventures formerly known as “Magnum Papers Limited” was incorporated in the year 1980 and taken over in 1984 under the leadership of Mr. Salek Chand Jain along with his sons Vinod Jain, Parmod Jain, Pradeep Jain, Praveen Jain being promoters and directors of the company.
It is ideally located at Sahibabad (the NCR region hardly 15 KM from the heart of Delhi i.e. Connaught place, New Delhi).The mill has now transformed into one of the largest paper manufacturing mill of Northern India having installed capacity of 85000 TPA. This includes equal quantity of Cream wove Paper, Maplitho, Copier, and Coated Duplex board.
The company is engaged in the business of trading and manufacturing of papers for more than 25 years and is also having sound financial resources for meeting large commitments. The existing manufacturing activities cover printing and writing papers, duplex boards, Xerox paper, wrapping and packing paper and so on with installed capacity of 85 k MT per annum based on 3 shifts and 330 days as working days in a year.
The company is a well known name in the trade of papers and enjoy high respect in the society . Their commitments to institutions / banks have always been honored in time. The company is being, managed by a team of professionals with close and active supervision of the directors. They started the trade in early 80’s on a very low profile and however with full commitment and positive approach, the working of the company gradually and steadily reflected substantial growth particularly in the last 7 to 8 years.
Product range of the company includes:
- Printing & Writing Papers
- Duplex Boards
- 1983 - Paper mill setup for manufacturing of writing and printing paper having capacity of 1185 MTPA.
- 1990 - Machine was upgraded and modified for manufacturing of Cream wove and Board. Capacity enhanced during the year by 2400 MTPA i.e. 3585 MTPA
- 1991 - Purchase of land 18/29-30 adjoining to Plot No. 18/31, Site-4, Industrial area, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, UP and expansion of capacity by 3000 MTPA. i.e by 6585 MTPA
- 1994 - Purchased another Plot No. 18/41 Site-IV, Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, UP and setup a separate manufacturing unit for manufacturing duplex board, having Installed capacity of 20000 MTPA i.e. 26585 MTPA.
- 1997 - FO based DG Set installed for 100 % power backup
- 1999 - At Plot No. 18/41 Site-IV, Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, UP setup A Cream wove Manufacturing Plant Capacity 16415 MTPA i.e 43000 MTPA Purchased A Plot No. 64/6, Site-IV, Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, UP to meet the space requirement for Finishing House.
- 2002 - Manufacturing Unit situated at 18/29-30-31, was upgraded and modified. Capacity increased by 10000 MTPA i.e 53000 MTPA.
- 2004 - Duplex Board Manufacturing Machine installed at 18/41 Site-IV, Industrial area Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, UP was upgraded, modified and capacity increased by 27000 MTPA i.e 80000 MTPA.
- 2005 - 4.5 MW Turbine installed to be meet up addition power requirement commensurate with the increase in production. Duplex Board Manufacturing Machine installed at 18/41 Site-IV, Industrial area Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, UP was upgraded, modified and capacity increased by 5000 MTPA i.e 85000 MTPA.
- 2006 - Upgradation of Pulp Mill by installing de-inking plant at 18/41, Site-IV, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, UP, to produce better and consistent quality of paper and board.
- It is an ISO 9001:2000 certified organization.
|Parent Organization||Magnum Ventures Ltd.||Managing Director||Pardeep Kumar Jain|