Hospital & Healthcare Services
|Market Cap||155 Cr||EPS||2.0||High||72.95|
|Stock P/E||37.0||Net Profit Margin||NA||Low||69.75|
Lotus Eye Hosp Price chart
|Market Cap||155 Cr||ROE||5.6%|
|P/B Ratio||2.8||Dividend Yield||0.7%|
|Industry P/E||90.3||Book Value||26.9|
About the Company
Lotus Eye Care Hospital was originally incorporated as ‘Kalaivani Health Centre Pvt. Ltd.’on March 14,1997 under the Companies Act, 1956 vide Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Registrar of Companies, Tamil Nadu, Coimbatore. The name of the Company was changed to ‘Lotus Eye Care Hospital Pvt. Ltd. on January 23, 2006 and subsequently to ‘Lotus Eye Care Hospital Limited’ upon conversion into Public Limited Company on October 16, 2007 and a fresh certificate of incorporation has been obtained from Registrar of Companies, Tamil Nadu, Coimbatore.
Lotus Eye Care Hospital is a hi-tech super specialty eye care hospital catering its value added service to the society since inception
Lotus is known for its excellence in Ophthalmic services with personalized care. Lotus is committedly pioneering in the technological revolution in eye care and rendering service to thousands of patients from across the globe to see the world better than ever before.
In the year 1998 Lotus introduced Multi Scan Lasik and in the year 2002 Wave front based Esiris Custom Lasik for the first time in India. Lotus was the first Eye Hospital in South East Asia to have performed Epilasik in July 2004. In the year June 2005 Lotus introduced the most advanced technology of Zyoptix Z100 and combined two superior technologies Epilasik and Zyoptix known as Zyoptix Integrated Epilasik to achieve Supervision.
Lotus has a vision of “empowering eyes to illuminate lives”. Lotus Eye Care group is marching towards its vision of becoming India’s best Corporate Hospital with branches in strategic locations where quality eye care is in need, and render world class eye care service to the society.
Dr.SK.Sundaramoorthy and his team of ophthalmic experts, who have highly qualified with vast experience in each specialty, render comprehensive eye care to hundreds of patients daily at their state of the art eye hospitals in Coimbatore, Tirupur and Salem in South India.
Services offered by the company:
- Specialty Treatments
- Institute of Optometry
- Community ophthalmology
- Medical Tourism
- Eye Bank
- 1989- Opening of hospital at R.S.Puram, Coimbatore. The same was under management of LVRT from 1992 to 2006.
- 2002- Opening of hospital at Peelamedu, Coimbatore
- 2004 -Opening of hospital at Salem
- 2007- Opening of hospital at Tirupur
- Lotus was the first Eye Hospital in South East Asia to have performed Epilasik in July 2004.
- In the year June 2005 Lotus introduced the most advanced technology of Zyoptix Z100 and combined two superior technologies Epilasik and Zyoptix known as Zyoptix Integrated Epilasik to achieve Supervision.
- 2012 - Life Time Achievement Award to Dr.K.Sundramoorthy by The TamilnaduDr.M.G.R.Medical University.
- 2014 - For the sake of Governor Award to Dr.K.Sundramoorthy by Rotary International.
|Parent Organisation||Lotus Eye Hospital And Institute Ltd.||Managing Director||Sangeetha Sundaramoorthy|
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|