About the Company
The company was incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 as ‘Likhitha Constructions Private Limited’ on August 06, 1998, as a private limited company vide Certificate of Incorporation issued by RoC, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. The company’s name was subsequently changed to ‘Likhitha Infrastructure Private Limited’ pursuant to a Fresh Certificate of Incorporation consequent upon change of name dated March 30, 2011 issued by RoC, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. Subsequently, the company was converted into a public limited company and the name of the company changed to ‘Likhitha Infrastructure Limited’ pursuant to a shareholders’ resolution passed at the Extra-Ordinary General Meeting of the company held on January 11, 2019 and a Fresh Certificate of Incorporation dated February 12, 2019 was issued by the RoC, Hyderabad.
Likhitha Infrastructure is an Oil & Gas pipeline infrastructure service provider in India, focused on laying pipeline networks along with construction of associated facilities; and providing Operations & Maintenance services to the City Gas Distribution (CGD) Companies in India. It was founded in the year 1998 and has been engaged in the same line of business for over two decades. Over the years, it has diversified the gamut of services being provided by the company from Cross-Country Pipeline Projects (CCP); City Gas Distribution (CGD) Projects to providing Operation & Maintenance (O&M) Services to CGD Companies. Its client base comprises of established players in the Oil and Gas Industry, both in public and private sector.
Business area of the company
The company’s business operations can be broadly classified under the following heads:
Pipeline Infrastructure Projects: The company’s pipeline infrastructure business comprises of undertaking projects for laying of pipelines in Cross-Country Pipeline projects as well as for setting up City Gas Distribution network and construction of associated facilities.
Operation & Maintenance (O&M) Services: The Company provides Operations & Maintenance O&M) Services to CGD Companies. Its O&M Services business includes management services for CGD networks, other repairs, modernization, scheduled shutdowns, as well as overhauling and maintenance of existing pipelines. Operation & Maintenance activities involves deploying manpower and tools required for replacement of existing pipelines, emergency repair and maintenance, shifting and compressor hook up of pipelines with associated facilities. Based on the past track record, majority of the O&M contracts get extended, from time to time.
Key events and milestones:
- 1998: Incorporated as ‘Likhitha Constructions Private Limited’.
- 2006: The company’s first City Gas Distribution pipeline project.
- 2011: Change in name from ‘Likhitha Constructions Private Limited’ to ‘Likhitha Infrastructure Private Limited’.
- 2013: First Cross Country Pipeline project with associated facilities.
- 2014: First Operations & Maintenance Services project.
- 2015: First Cross Country Pipeline project ranging 50 Kms single stretch.
- 2017: First Operations & Maintenance Services project above Rs 5000 lakh in value.
- 2017: First Cross Country Pipeline project above Rs 5000 lakh in value and stretching beyond 125 Kms.
- 2017: Annual revenues from operations crossing Rs 10,000 lakh for the first time in fiscal 2016-17.
- 2018: First Cross Country Pipeline project above Rs 10000 lakh in value.
- 2019: Conversion of the company from private limited company to public limited company.
- 2019: Completed project of laying of 10'x69 Kms pipeline & associated works from Mothihari, Bihar, India to Amlekhganj, Nepal.
Awards, accreditation & recognitions:
- Bagged outstanding achievement award for construction & design from All India Achievers Foundation on December 2017.
- Received Certificate of compliance from International Certification Services on November 2018.
- Received Certificate of achievements from Engineers India.
- Received Certificate of appreciation from Nepal Oil Corporation on September 2019.
|Parent Organization||Likhitha Infrastructure Ltd.||Managing Director||Srinivasa Rao Gaddipati|