Textile - Machinery
|Market Cap||15,687 Cr||EPS||379.3||High||14827.1|
|Stock P/E||38.7||Net Profit Margin||7.9||Low||14670.55|
|Market Cap||15,687 Cr||ROE||17.7%|
|P/B Ratio||6.4||Dividend Yield||0.7%|
|Industry P/E||38.6||Book Value||2.3K|
About the Company
Lakshmi Machine Works Limited, a leading textile machinery manufacturer in India and one among the three in the world to produce the entire range of Spinning Machinery. In 1962, Lakshmi Machine Works (LMW) was founded to provide Indian textile mills with the latest Spinning Technology. It caters to the domestic market as well as exports products to the Asian and Oceanic regions.
LMW diversified into CNC Machine Tools and is a brand leader in manufacturing customised products. LMW Foundry makes Precision Castings for industries world over. LMW has added the Advanced Technology Centre to manufacture components for the aerospace industry.
Business area of the company
The company is engaged in the manufacturing and selling of textile spinning machinery, CNC Machine Tools, Heavy castings and parts and components for Aero space industry. The company caters to both domestic and international markets.
- Textile Machinery Division
- Machine Tool Division
- Foundry Division
- Advanced Technology Centre
- TMMA, Apex Award for the year 2013-14
- EEPC, Star Performer, Large Enterprises Regional Award for the year 2012-13
- TMMA R & D Award for Ring Frame LRJ9
- EEPC Regional Export Award (Star Performer - Large Enterprise) for outstanding export performance during the year 2013-14
- TMMA Segment Export Award under the category of Textile Machinery for the year 2014-15.
- TMMA R&D Award for Card LC363 for the year 2014-15
- Star Performer Award for the year 2014-15 at the 47th EEPC India National Award.
- Star Performer Award for the year 2015-16 at the 48th EEPC India National Award.
- TMMA’s APEX Export Award for Textile Machinery & Parts during 2015-16.
- EEPC India Regional Award for outstanding export performance for the year 2015-16 (Star Performer - Large Enterprise).
- TMMA R&D Award - Speed Frame LF 4200.
- I - Mark recognition for good design - Mini Ring Frame LMR 9.
- TMMA Special Export Award 2017-18 - Spinning Machinery Sector
- EEPC Southern Regional Award 2016-17 Star Performer - Large Enterprise
- R&D Award from TMMA - for Draw frame LDF 3
- EEPC Regional Award under category “Star Performer-Large Enterprises” for the year 2017-18
- TMMA “Segment Export Award” under the category Textile Machinery Sector for the year 2018-19
- Gargi Huttenes-Albertus Green Foundry Award from Indian Institute of Foundrymen, Coimbatore Chapter
|Parent Organization||Lakshmi Machine Works Ltd.||Managing Director||Sanjay Jayavarthanavelu|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|