Finance - NBFC
|Market Cap||26,188 Cr||EPS||10.4||High||106.6|
|Stock P/E||10.2||Net Profit Margin||13.0||Low||104.65|
|Market Cap||26,188 Cr||ROE||15.9%|
|P/B Ratio||1.9||Dividend Yield||0.5%|
|Industry P/E||47.7||Book Value||55.5|
About the Company
L&T Finance Holdings was originally incorporated as L&T Capital Holdings Limited on May 1, 2008 under the Companies Act, as a public limited company, to carry on the business of investment/finance. The company received the certificate of commencement of business on May 15, 2008. The company subsequently changed the name to L&T Finance Holdings Limited pursuant to a special resolution passed by the shareholders at a general meeting dated September 1, 2010. Pursuant to the change of name, a fresh certificate of incorporation was granted to the company by the Registrar of Companies on September 6, 2010. The company was registered with the RBI under Section 45-IA of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934, as a non-banking financial institution. The company is promoted by Larsen & Toubro Limited, one of the leading companies in India, with interests in engineering, construction, electrical and electronics manufacturing and services, information technology and financial services, as a holding company for its financial services business.
Business area of the company
L&T Finance Holdings is one of India’s most valued and fastest-growing Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs). The company offers a diverse range of financial products and services in rural, housing and infrastructure finance sectors. It also offers Investment management services.
Products offered by the company
- Two wheeler Finance
- Housing Finance
- Farm equipment finance
- Mutual fund
- Infra finance
- Real estate finance
- Micro loans
- 2015: Association of Renewable Energy Agencies of States (AREAS)- An MNRE Body Award for ‘Promoting renewable energy and contributing towards energy equity, energy accessibility and sustainability in the country’.
- 2015: Achieved 6th position in Asian Private Banker League Table.
- 2015: Middleware Excellence award for ‘Effective usage of Mobile Cloud Service’ at Oracle Open World, San Francisco.
- 2016: Central Board of Irrigation & Power Awards (Govt. of India Organization) for ‘Best Finance Company in Renewable Energy at the annual’.
- 2017: Golden Peacock Award for ‘Risk Management’.
- 2017: Oracle Excellence Award for ‘Oracle Cloud Platform Innovation in Connect and Extend Applications with Mobile and Bots’.
- 2017: RE - Finance Awards for ‘Best Renewable Energy Financier of the Year 2017 for both the Solar and Wind Sector’.
- 2018: Golden Peacock Award for 'Excellence in Corporate Governance.
- 2018: L&T Finance Holdings featured in the Forbes India's Super 50 Companies 2018
- 2018: FINNOVITI 2018 Award for ‘SANGAM’, an Innovation in the two-wheeler business
- 2020: The Asset Triple A Asia Infrastructure Awards 2020 for Renewable Energy Acquisition Financing Deal of the Year.
- 2020: The Asset Triple A Asia Infrastructure Awards 2020 for Utility Deal of the Year
- 2020: FICCI Corporate Social Responsibility Award for ‘Women Empowerment’
- 2020: Golden Peacock Award for ‘Corporate Social Responsibility’
- 2020: 10th India Digital Awards for its flagship CSR initiative - Digital Sakhi
- 2008- L&T Finance makes foray into Microfinance.
- 2008- L&T Finance commence distribution of financial products.
- 2008- L&T Finance starts financing of capital market products.
- 2009-2010- L&T Finance taps retail sources to raise funds for the first time - successful back-to-back NCD issuances.
- 2010- L&T Finance acquires DBS Cholamandalam Asset Management Limited and DBS Cholamandalam Trustees Limited, foraying into mutual funds business L&T Infra receives 'Infrastructure Finance Company' status from RBI.
- 2011- L&T Finance Holdings has successfully completed the acquisition of Indo Pacific Housing Finance Ltd (IPHF)L&T Finance Holdings Ltd acquires FamilyCredit Ltd. from Societe Generale Consumer FinanceL&T Finance acquires DBS Cholamandalam Asset Management Limited and DBS Cholamandalam Trustees Limited, foraying into the mutual funds business.
- 2012- Acquisition of Fidelity's mutual fund business in IndiaEntry into 2-wheeler finance by acquiring family credit.
- 2013- Incorporated L&T capital markets-A platform for wealth management.
- 2013- L&T Finance Holdings has acquired auto finance company Family Credit Limited.
- 2017- L&T Finance Holdings launches Micro Loans business in Assam.
- 2017- L&T Finance Holdings launches Micro Loans business in Bihar.
- 2018- Centrum Acquires L&T Finances Supply Chain Finance Business.
- 2019- L&T Financial Services Launches Digital Sakhi in Tamil Nadu.
- 2019- L&T Finance Launches Sabse Khaas Loan for Two-Wheeler Customers.
- 2020- IIFL completes acquisition of L&T Finance's wealth management business.
|Parent Organization||L&T Finance Holdings Ltd.||Managing Director||Dinanath Dubhashi|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|