About the Company
Incorporated in the year 1995, KNR Construction Limited (KNRCL) is an ISO 9001:2000 Certified company and listed in Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange of India (NSE). The company is a multi-domain infrastructure project development company providing engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services across various fast-growing sectors namely roads & highways, irrigation and urban water infrastructure management. Its project execution strength primarily is in road transportation engineering projects namely construction and maintenance of roads, highways, flyovers and bridges wherever integral to the projects undertaken.
The company is a multi-domain infrastructure development organisation with over two-and-a-half decades of experience executing the construction of technically complex and high-value projects across segments, such as expressways, national highways, flyovers, bridges and viaducts, irrigation projects such as dams, reservoirs and canals and urban development including civic amenities and water infrastructure, among others.
With the track record on the complex project management capabilities, PAN India presence, experienced technical professionals and strong liquidity. The company is positioned to take advantage of emerging infrastructure sector opportunities in EPC and HAM projects from NHAI and Irrigation, water management schemes and metro flyovers.
Business area of the company
The company is a multi-domain infrastructure developer with an experience and capability of executing technically complex on an individual or a joint venture basis. The company has made a huge-strides in winning and executing orders across different segments and regions of India. Today it is the leading name when it comes to construction of roads, highways, bridges and flyovers on EPC, BOT and Hybrid Annuity Model (HAM) basis. Its factor of success of the ongoing legacy consists of recurrent efforts to excel and emerge in the avenues including irrigation projects, urban water infrastructure management and agriculture.
- ISO 14001:2004
- ISO 9001:2015
- OHSAS 18001:2007
Awards and achievements
- 2015-16: The company’s Walayar - Vadakkancherry BOT Project received the prestigious award of “Best Project Completed before Schedule Time” in India from the NHAI.
- 2016-17: The Company has featured in “The Fortune India Next 500: India’s Top Midsize Companies” List released in July 2017. The company is ranked 248 in terms of Revenues and 82 in terms of Profits (FY16).
- 2017-18: The Company has been awarded as the “2nd Fastest Growing Construction Company (Medium Category)” at Construction World Annual Awards 2017.
- 2018-19: The company has been ranked 486 among Fortune 500 companies by Fortune India Magazine 2018.
- 2018-19: The company has been awarded as the “2nd Fastest Growing Construction Company (Medium Category)” and “India’s Top Challengers” at Construction World Annual Awards 2018.
- 2019-20: KNR continue to enjoy strong credit rating of AA- on account of lower dependence on external borrowing, adequate working capital cycle and financial risk remaining strong.
|Parent Organisation||KNR Constructions Ltd.||Managing Director||K Narasimha Reddy|