Hospital & Healthcare Services
|Market Cap||10,702 Cr||EPS||30.2||High||1365.05|
|Stock P/E||44.3||Net Profit Margin||14.6||Low||1332.8|
KIMS Price chart
|Market Cap||10,702 Cr||ROE||29.7%|
|P/B Ratio||6.9||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||79.1||Book Value||194.4|
About the Company
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences is one of the largest corporate healthcare groups in AP and Telangana in terms of number of patients treated and treatments offered. It also provides multi-disciplinary integrated healthcare services, with a focus on primary secondary & tertiary care in Tier 2-3 cities and primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary healthcare in Tier 1 cities. It operates multi-specialty hospitals under the “KIMS Hospitals” brand. It also offers a comprehensive range of healthcare services across specialties and super specialties, including cardiac sciences, oncology, neurosciences, gastric sciences, orthopaedics, organ transplantation, renal sciences and mother & child care.
The company strives to provide quality service to more patients, and it has scope for additional patients and improved occupancy rates. It strategically focuses on the southern India healthcare market where it has a strong understanding of regional nuances, customer culture and the mindset of medical professionals and where there is significant and growing need for quality and affordable healthcare services. Each of its hospitals also has integrated diagnostic services and pharmacies that cater to its patients. Affordability and quality of healthcare services provided by it and its track record of building long-term relationships with medical professionals including its doctors, has enabled growth and helped it build its ‘KIMS Hospitals’ brand. It operates and manages all of its hospitals, which provides it with greater control over its facilities and helps it to better deliver high quality and affordable healthcare services.
Business area of the company
The company offers a comprehensive range of healthcare services including oncology, cardiac sciences, neurosciences, gastric sciences, orthopaedics, renal sciences, organ transplantation, and mother & child care.
Awards and Accreditations
- 2008: KIMS Secunderabad received its first ISO 9001-2008 certification from AQA International LLC.
- 2011: KIMS Secunderabad received its first accreditation from NABH.
- 2015: KIMS Secunderabad was awarded the ‘Healthcare Excellence Award’ by the Indo Global Healthcare Summit and Expo.
- 2015: KIMS Secunderabad was awarded ‘Nursing Excellence’ award by AHPI.
- 2015: KIMS Secunderabad was accredited with ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- 2017: KIMS Secunderabad was awarded by AHPI as a ‘Patient Friendly Hospital’.
- 2017: KIMS Secunderabad became laureate of the Asia Pacific Society of Infection Control CSSD Center of Excellence Silver Award 2015-2016.
- 2017: KIMS Secunderabad was awarded ‘Best Hospital of the Year’ in the multispecialty hospital category in Hyderabad and eight other specialities by Times Healthcare Achievers Awards.
- 2019: 2019 KIMS Secunderabad received certificate of excellence in the category of ‘Best Super-Speciality Hospital in Telangana’ at the National Quality Excellence Awards, 2019 hosted by Praxis Media Institute.
- 2019: KIMS Secunderabad was awarded ‘Best Hospital to Work For’ from AHPI Global Conclave.
- 2019: KIMS Secunderabad was accredited by NABL.
- 2019: KIMS Nellore was issued a certificate of accreditation by NABH for being compliant with NABH pre-accreditation entry level hospital requirements.
- 2020: KIMS Secunderabad ranked the third best hospital in Hyderabad by The Week magazine.
- 2020: KIMS Kondapur was accredited with a certificate of assessment for exhibition of its intent and commitment towards ensuring safety and hygiene at workplace by IRClass Systems and Solutions.
- 2021: The cardiology, emergency and trauma, nephrology and neuroscience departments of KIMS Hyderabad were ranked first in the Hyderabad Multi Speciality category in the Times of India, Hyderabad, All India Critical Care Hospital Ranking Survey, 2021.
- 2021: The emergency and trauma and nephrology departments of KIMS Hyderabad were ranked second in the South Multi Speciality Category in the Times of India, Hyderabad, All India Critical Care Hospital Ranking Survey, 2021.
Major events and milestones
- 2000: KIMS Nellore established by BRMH. The business division of BRMH, including the hospital, was transferred to our Company pursuant to the 2012 Scheme.
- 2004: KIMS Secunderabad established by Company.
- 2010: Investment by Milestone Private Equity Fund (“MPEF”) in Company.
- 2014: Acquisition of 57.83% of the equity shareholding of Arunodaya Hospitals.
- 2015: Investment by India Advantage Fund (IAF) and Emerging India Fund (EIF) and exit of MPEF from our Company pursuant to the share purchase agreement dated June 23, 2014 entered into between, amongst others, IAF, EIF and MPEF.
- 2017: Acquisition of KIMS Ongole by way of slump sale agreement.
- 2019: Acquisition of 51% of the equity shareholding of ICIMSPL.
- 2019: Acquisition of 80% of the equity shareholding of SIMSPL.
- 2019: Investment by General Atlantic in our Company and exit of IAF and EIF from our Company pursuant to the share purchase agreement dated June 14, 2018 entered into between, amongst others, General Atlantic, IAF and EIF.
- 2020: Acquisition of 55% of the equity shareholding of KHKPL.
|Parent Organization||Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Ltd||Managing Director||Bhaskar Rao Bollineni|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|