Telecommunication - Equipment
|Market Cap||14 Cr||EPS||16.0||High||7.35|
|Stock P/E||0.4||Net Profit Margin||21.3K||Low||7.35|
|Market Cap||14 Cr||ROE||-48.9%|
|P/B Ratio||0.2||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||100.6||Book Value||28.7|
About the Company
Founded in 1991 by a highly innovative team, Kavveri Telecom designs, develops, tests and implements a diverse range of products, from concept to deployment. With over 150 R&D man-years of experience, Kavveri Telecom is uniquely positioned to offer an array of world-class products and solutions to meet all hardware requirements of telecom manufacturers, telecom service providers and telecom users.
Kavveri Telecom is a leading telecom products manufacturer, providing world-class, hardware products and solutions for the telecom industry.
Kavveri Telecom combines expertise with experience to deliver state-of-art products and solutions spanning the wide spectrum of wireless telecommunications. The diverse range of products manufactured by Kavveri Telecoms includes antennas, RF components, repeaters, TMA/TMB and Solar Products.
The company also enjoys the stature of being the largest manufacturer of antennas & RF products in India. With 30,000 Sq. ft. area of R&D manufacturing infrastructure for design, development & production of Microwave Components, RF products and antennas, Kavveri Telecoms has the capacity of manufacturing over 1,00,000 high quality antennas & 10,000 RF products per month.
Headquartered in Bangalore, India, with three well-equipped production plants, Kavveri Telecom is geared to meet all telecom hardware needs of clients across the globe. Kavveri Telecom's esteemed clientele include industry giants such as Ericsson, Motorola, Spice, Airtel, BSNL, ISRO, World Space and Airports Authority of India.
Products and services offered by the company:
2 Way, 3 Way, 4 Way Power Splitter (800 - 2500 MHz)
Cable and connectors
- RG Series
- KMR Series
- 1/2' Corrugated Low Loss
- 7/8' Corrugated Low
TMA / TMB
- Solar Modules
- Solar Power Pack
Solutions provided by Kavveri Telecom includes:
- Site/RF Survey, RF Planning, Designing & Implementation
- Repeater Based GSM & CDMA Indoor Coverage Solution
- Repeater Based GSM & CDMA Out door Coverage Solution
- Microcell Based Indoor Coverage Solution
- Oct 1991 - Kaveri Microwave Components Founded
- May 1994 - Antenna Division Operations started
- Jan 1995 - R & D Center Recognized by DSIR
- Jan 1996 - Kaveri Telecoms Ltd., Incorporated
- Aug 1997 - Manufacture of Communication Systems started
- Dec 1997 - ISO 9001 - Registration by KPMG
- Sept 2000 - Export Division started
- Aug 2002 - Solar Plant started
- Aug 2003 - Kaveri Telecoms changed to Kavveri Telecom Products Limited
- ISO 9001 : 2000
- The Only approved supplier of antennas throughout the world for World Space Corporation, USA
- Only Indian company exporting antennas & RF products to North America
- The only company with largest number of approvals for antennas production from BSNL in India
- Largest manufacturer of antennas & RF products in India
- Mass manufacturing strengths in antennas & RF products - capacity to manufacture 1,00,000 high quality antennas & 10,000 RF products every month
- First Indian private owned company to have Anechoic Chamber for testing the antenna parameters
- First Indian company to design, develop & manufacture Frequency Translating Repeaters.
|Parent Organization||Kavveri Telecom Products Ltd.||Managing Director||Chennareddy Shivakumar Reddy|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|