About the Company
Kaushalya Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. was incorporated as R.M.SExim Private Limited on June 4, 1992 with the Registrar of Companies West Bengal Kolkata and subsequently the name was changed to Kaushalya Infrastructure Development Corporation Private Limited vide fresh Certificate of Incorporation dated November 5, 2001.In the very next year it was converted in to Public limited company vide fresh Certificate of Incorporation.
Kaushalya Infrastructure Development Corporation paved its first road in 2001. Since then, the company has constructed several highways and bridges, undertaken numerous electrification projects and is now looking to make a significant impression in commercial and residential real estate development.
It is an infrastructure development company under the Companies Act 1956 and operates largely in Central and Eastern India, West Bengal, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Sikkim.
With a humble beginning in textile manufacturing and retail (1926), the Mehra Group gradually expanded into institutional and government supply of products such as military dresses, medical equipments, educational supplies and relief materials. With success came diversifications– the most significant being infrastructure development.
Kaushalya takes pride in its heritage. They haven't just built highways or provided electricity to remote villages, rather, they have enhanced the travelling experience and improved the quality of urban and rural living. They have created value, and in the process, they have formulated their own business principles – principles that they cherish more than their accomplishments.
Kaushalya Parivar was established to cater to the residential and commercial needs of the Indian middle class. Their business strategy is two pronged. Based on their strong public sector customer base they are working on participating in various government sponsored development projects. Simultaneously their team of engineers and marketing professionals are piloting community housing developments as private sector undertakings in various parts of the country.
Business area of the company includes:
- Electrification and Irrigation
- Roads, Bridges, Industrial Infrastructure
- Residential and Commercial Complexes
Projects in progress:
- Ash Dyke package for Sipat Super Thermal Power Project
- Widening and Strengthening of road at Jharkhand (a) Jonha - Purbdhih 16 to 30.96 km(b) Banta-Rahe - Bundu (0 to 33 km)(c) Angarha - Hahe - Rahe (0 to 27.97/km)
- Offsite Area Civil Works package (administrative building, roads, drains) for Sipat Super Thermal Power Project
- Widening and strengthening of Hata Swaspur - Musaboni road (0 to 42 kmp)
- Construction and maintanence of rural roads under ADB assistance for PMGSY 2004-2005 in Dist. Raigarh, Chattisgarh
- Widening and strengthening of Sonahatu - Mallanchawk road (0 to 24 KM)
- Construction and maintanence of rural roads under ADB assistance for PMGSY 2004-2005 in Dist. Bilaspur, Chattisgarh
- Construction and maintanence of rural roads under ADB assistance for PMGSY 2004-2005 in Dist. Jashpur, Chattisgarh, and many more.
- An ISO 9001:2000 certified company
|Parent Organization||Kaushalya Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd.||Managing Director|