|Market Cap||26,685 Cr||EPS||13.8||High||335|
|Stock P/E||23.9||Net Profit Margin||9.0||Low||325.75|
|Market Cap||26,685 Cr||ROE||13.5%|
|P/B Ratio||5.0||Dividend Yield||0.8%|
|Industry P/E||57.4||Book Value||65.7|
About the Company
Kansai Nerolac Paints was incorporated in 1920 as Gahagan Paints and Varnish Company. Later in 1930, three British companies were merged and Lead Industries Group was established. Today Kansai Nerolac Paints is amongst the leading paint companies in India.
Business area of the company
Kansai Nerolac Paints is amongst the leading paint companies in India. The company offers a range of products, including decorative, automotive coatings and performance coatings.
Products offered by the company
- Nerolac Decorative Paints
- Interior Wall Paints
- Exterior Wall Paints
- Wood Coatings
- Metal Enamel Paints
- Paint Ancillary
- Hygiene care range
- Certificate of Merit - Lote Zero Accident Frequency Rate.
- Ace award- Best run business in Consumer Trade.
- Product of the year - Impressions Eco Clean.
- Environment Award-KNPL Bawal-Silver.
- Green Vendor Developer Program.
- Best business HR case study.
- Certificate of Merit - Lote [Zero Accident Frequency Rate.
- Vendor Performance award.
- Outstanding Contribution to Supply Chain Management.
- Best Quality Performance in Proprietary Items.
- Bawal plant - Gold,Safety.
- Best Vendor Award.
- Design award for Ambient Media Category (Rang De Patang).
- Best Vendor in Safety Award-Bawal.
- Certificate of Excellence for Achieving Quality Targets.
- Safety Systems Excellence Award.
- Award for achieving the highest growth in refinish business.
- Best Eco Kaizen-Hosur.
- Most Innovative Product of the Year Award-Nerolac Impressions HD.
- 1920- Gahagan Paints and Varnish Company was incorporated.
- 1930- Lead Industries Group was established by merger of three British companies.
- 1933- Lead Industries Group acquired 100% stake of Gahagan Paints and the company was renamed as Goodlass Wall (India)
- 1946- Goodlass Wall was converted in private limited company.
- 1957- Goodlass Wall was renamed as Goodlass Nerolac Paints and went public in the same year.
- 1976- After acquisition Goodlass Nerolac Paints became part of Tata Forbes Group.
- 1983- Goodlass Nerolac Paints entered into technical collaboration with Kansai Paint Co. and Nihon Tokushu Toryo Co. of Japan.
- 1986- Goodlass Nerolac Paints Ltd. turned into a joint venture of the Tata Forbes and the Kansai Paint Co., with the latter acquiring 36% stake in the company.
- 1999-Kansai Paint Company, Japan acquired the entire stake of Tata Forbes group and thus Goodlass Nerolac Paints became a wholly owned subsidiary of Kansai Paint Company.
- 2006- Goodlass Nerolac Paints was rechristened to Kansai Nerolac Paints.
- 2012- Kansai Nerolac decided to enter JV with Nepal Shalimar, to acquire 68% stake in Nepalese paint major.
- 2015- Kansai Nerolac Paints to enter Sri Lankan market.
- 2015- Kansai Nerolac decided to set up a manufacturing unit in Gujarat at an estimated cost of Rs 350 crore.
- 2019- Kansai Nerolac Paints starts commercial production at manufacturing unit in Punjab.
- 2019- Kansai Nerolac launches 'Shera Para Shera Pujo 2019' campaign.
- 2020- Kansai Nerolac Paints, Polygel complete acquisition of stake in Nerofix.
|Parent Organization||Kansai Nerolac Paints Ltd.||Managing Director||Anuj Jain|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|