About the Company
Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL) is part of the Kalpataru Group established in 1969. The company is amongst the leading Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) companies with proven experience and expertise. It is executing marquee projects with comprehensive capabilities that delivers complete solutions covering design, testing, fabrication, erection and construction of transmission lines, oil and gas infrastructure and railways projects on a turnkey basis. It is a diversified conglomerate with interest in Real Estate, Power Generation, Agri Logistics and EPC in major infrastructure segments like Power Transmission and Distribution, Buildings & Factories, Roads & Highways, Water & Irrigation, Railways and Oil and Gas. With many highly efficient work force, it delivers compelling advantage, combining in-house research, engineering, project management, construction and manufacturing; that ensure the highest value proposition to clients.
The company has successfully positioned its High Voltage Substation business both in air insulated (AIS) and gas insulated (GIS) segment in domestic as well as international market. KPTL has extended its reach in the European market through its subsidiary LinjemontageiGrastorp AB in Sweden. The wide reach and presence of KPTL’s T&D business includes international geographies like Africa, CIS countries, the Middle East, SAARC, Asia-Pacific, Europe and America.
In India, the company has been collaborating with India’s accelerating infrastructure push by executing EPC projects not just in Power Transmission but also in Oil & Gas infrastructure and Railways infrastructure. KPTL’s Oil & Gas business includes providing EPC contracting services for cross-country pipelines, terminals and gas gathering stations across diverse territories. The company provides end-to-end solutions through a well-qualified engineering and designing team for successful and timely completion of projects.
Business area of the company:
Power Transmission & Distribution: The company is amongst the selected players in the world with an entire gamut of capabilities that spans the spectrum of Power T&D and Sub-stations. As an industry leader in the power transmission business, KPTL provides end-to-end solution ranging from in-house designs, testing, procurement, fabrication, erection, installing and commissioning of power transmission lines.
Infrastructure EPC: Infrastructure development is at the core of nation building and a key factor in India’s future growth. The company is participating in nation building through its two verticals - Oil & Gas Infrastructure EPC and Railways EPC.
Asset creation: As part of its objective to drive long term value and growth, the company has been actively concentrating on Asset Creation in the form of Power Transmission Line BOOT Projects, Sustainable Bio-mass plants as well as diversifying into newer business through its subsidiaries. It also has two operating subsidiaries - JMC Projects and Shree Shubham Logistics, both of which are part of the asset creation strategy.
Awards and Recognition
- KPTL’s project Satpura-Ashta Transmission Line undertaken for M.P. Power Transmission, awarded 8th India Power Awards 2015 for its valued contribution to Energy Sector.
- Runners up award namely ‘Maximum volume of work in 2015-16 on PGCIL Projects.’
- Received Certificate of Honour in the category of Leading RE Developers-Biomass at Renewable Energy India Awards 2016.
- Appreciation from Power Grid Corporation of India as Runner-Up in Best Performance (Maximum Capitalisation).
- Best Performance Award for early completion of the 765 kV Wardha-Nizamabad Transmission line.
- Silver Certificate of Merit for Manufacturing Excellence 2016 to the company’s Raipur Plant.
- KPTL received awards at ‘World HRD Congress Event on February 15, 2018’ for 100 Top HR Minds and Best Organization Development Program.
- Received Dun and Bradstreet Infra Award 2017 for Construction & Infrastructure Development (Power).
- National Safety Council Award 2017.
- KPTL received Bronze Trophy at ‘RoSPA Safety Awards, 2018’ from The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents – UK for 400 KV OHL Baarakaha Bab Grid Station, Abu Dhabi.
- KPTL was honoured with ‘Best Exporter of the Year’ award at Exim Club Awards, 2018 organized by Exim Club, Association of Exporters and Importers.
- KPTL’s Gandhinagar manufacturing plant received Silver Certificate of Merit at India Manufacturing Excellence Awards 2018 conceptualized by Frost & Sullivan for appreciating efforts taken by the Plant and its personnel in enhancing manufacturing and Supply chain excellence.
- KPTL’s Padampur Power Plant received ‘Apex India Occupational Health & Safety Excellence Award’ under Gold category. It also received State Level ‘Factory & Safety Award’ from Department of Factory & Boiler, Government of Rajasthan.
- KPTL was declared a winner at 3rd National Competition on LEAN manufacturing organized by Confed.
- KPTL received Special Appreciation Award at 8th Edition of Gujarat State Level Best Kaizen Competition 2019 organized by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
- KPTL won Gold Category Award in Manufacturing Sector from Quality Circle Forum of India (QCFI).
- KPTL won Dun & Bradstreet Infra Awards 2019 in Infrastructure Project Category.
- KPTL received Safety Appreciation Certificate from APTRANSCO, in recognition and appreciation of continual improvement & excellent performance in safety.
|Parent Organization||Kalpataru Projects International Ltd.||Managing Director||Manish Mohnot|