About the Company
Kajaria Ceramics Limited is the largest manufacturer of ceramic and vitrified tiles in India. Equipped with cutting-edge technology, the company strive to deliver quality products and services to its customers. Its team of experts work around the clock to ensure that the quality of its product is never compromised.
In order to cater to the specific needs of its customers, the company produces various categories of tiles, including kitchen tiles, bathroom tiles, wall tiles, floor tiles and exterior wall tiles. It aims at producing tiles that complement the distinctive style of its customers and cater to the vast needs of Indian audience. All of its tiles are crafted with intense care using state-of-the-art technology to ensure that it live up to the expectations of its buyers. Choicest of materials are used to produce the company’s magnificent range of products.
The company’s mesmerizing range of designer bathroom & kitchen floor and wall tiles have a luxurious appeal and seem to have been struck with afflatus. The premier collection is a showstopper and has the ability to make any dimension look grand. Every single piece of tile from the company’s range of designer bathroom & kitchen floor and wall tiles has a compelling aura. The matt finish tiles for kitchen from company’s collection fit perfectly with modern day designs while its rustic kitchen wall tiles blend easily with every surrounding.
Business area of the company
The company is the leader in the Indian tile industry. It has a manufacturing presence across regions. The company’s presence straddles across the entire tile value chain - ceramic wall and floor tiles, polished and glazed vitrified tiles -- providing customers with the widest choice in tiles across all price points.
- Bathroom Tiles
- Kitchen Tiles
- Wall Tiles
- Floor Tiles
- Vitrified Tiles
- Ceramic Tiles
- Polished Vitrified Tiles
- Eternity - Glazed Vitrified Tiles
- ISO - 9001:2008: For implementing a Quality Management System for the Manufacture and Supply of Ceramic Tiles.
- OHSAS-18001: For implementing an Occupational Health & Safely Management System for the Manufacturing of Ceramic Tiles.
- SA-8000: For implementing of Social Accountability Standards for the Manufacturing of Ceramic Tiles.
- ISO-14001: For implementing an Environmental Management system for the Manufacturing of Ceramic Tiles.
- ISO-22000:2005: For implementing a Food Safety Management System for the Manufacturing of Ceramic Tiles.
- ISO-50001:2011: For Establishing, Implementing, Maintaining and Improving an Energy Management System for a systematic approach in achieving continual improvement of energy performance.
|Parent Organisation||Kajaria Ceramics Ltd.||Managing Director||Ashok Kajaria|