Pharmaceuticals & Drugs
|Market Cap||7,210 Cr||EPS||-2.8||High||458.65|
|Stock P/E||0.0||Net Profit Margin||3.2||Low||428.75|
|Market Cap||7,210 Cr||ROE||-1.2%|
|P/B Ratio||1.3||Dividend Yield||1.1%|
|Industry P/E||40.7||Book Value||339.7|
About the Company
Jubilant Life Sciences (formerly Jubilant Organosys) was incorporated in the year 1978. It’s a public limited company domiciled in India and incorporated under the provisions of Companies Act, 1956. Its shares are listed on BSE Limited and National Stock Exchange of India Limited.
The Pharmaceuticals segment, through its wholly-owned subsidiary Jubilant Pharma Limited, is engaged in manufacturing and supply of APIs, solid dosage formulations, radiopharmaceuticals, allergy therapy products and contract manufacturing of sterile injectables and non-sterile products through six USFDA approved manufacturing facilities in the US, Canada and India and a network of various radiopharmacies in the US.
The Life Science Ingredients segment is engaged in specialty intermediates, nutritional products and life science chemicals through five manufacturing facilities in India. The drug discovery solutions business is served by Jubilant Biosys and the India branded pharmaceuticals business is an Indian venture with a range of pharmaceutical offerings for the domestic market, focusing primarily on products to treat medical conditions in the field of cardiology and diabetology.
Business area of the company
Jubilant Life Sciences is an integrated global pharmaceutical and life sciences company engaged in pharmaceuticals, life science ingredients, drug discovery solutions and India branded pharmaceuticals.
- Life Science Ingredients
- Drug Discovery & Development Solutions
- India Branded Pharmaceuticals
- NDTV Profit Business Leadership Award 2012 for Corporate Social Responsibility. National Quality Excellence Award for best in Class manufacturing presented by Stars of the Industry Group.CII ‘National Award for Excellence in Water Management 2012’ as ‘Water Efficient Unit’ for Gajraula Unit.
- Economic Times - Frost & Sullivan India Manufacturing Excellence Gold Award - Process Sector for 2012. I.C.C. Award for Water Resource Management in Chemical Industry for the year 2011.
- Jubilant Life Sciences Awarded ‘Excellence Award’ by Export Promotion Bureau.
- Jubilant Life Sciences declared winner of ‘Supply Chain Excellence Awards’ at 7th Express, Logistics & Supply Chain Leadership Awards 2013.
- Jubilant Life Sciences receives prestigious NDTV Profit Business Leadership Award 2012 for Corporate ‘Social Responsibility’.
- Jubilant Life Sciences wins Excellence Awards at ‘India Pharma Awards’ 2014.
- BRI Partners with Jubilant Life Sciences to Bring XylamaxTM to the South Asia Poultry Market.
- Jubilant Life Sciences conferred with Golden Peacock Business Excellence Award-2014.
- Jubilant Biosys and Orion Corporation Announces Unique Collaborative Discovery Program in Pain Management Area.
- IDRI and Jubilant Chemsys Extend Research for TB Drug Discovery.
- Jubilant Life Sciences declared winner of 'Bio Excellence Award 2014' at Bangalore India Bio 2014.
- Jubilant Biosys Announces Expansion of Drug Discovery Alliance with Janssen Pharmaceutical.
- Jubilant Life Sciences conferred with Golden Peacock National Quality Award.
- Jubilant Life Sciences wins ASSOCHAM’s ‘Responsible Organization Excellence’ Award 2014-15.
- Sustainability Award for Best Green Process in ‘Chemical Sector’ by ‘FICCI Chemicals & Petrochemicals Awards, 2016’.
- Winner of two CHEMEXCIL Export Awards: Trishul Export Award 2012-13 and Gold Export Award 2011-12.
- 16th Annual Greentech Environment Award 2015 (Gold Category), conferred under ‘Chemicals and Pharmaceutical sector’ - Gajraula plant, India.
- Social Entrepreneur of the Year (SEOY)-India Award 2017.
- Finalists for Social Entrepreneur of the Year (SEOY) India 2017 Award.
- ‘Second Awards’ under the category of Basic Inorganic, Organic Chemicals including Agro Chemicals for the outstanding export performance of the year 2015-16 by CHEMEXCIL.
|Parent Organization||Jubilant Pharmova Ltd.||Managing Director||Priyavrat Bhartia|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|