About the Company
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited (JFL) is part of the Jubilant Bhartia Group and is one of the India’s largest food service Company. The company was incorporated in 1995 and initiated operations in 1996. The company’s share is listed on National Stock Exchange of India Limited and Bombay Stock Exchange Limited. The company holds the master franchise rights for two international brands, Domino’s Pizza and Dunkin' Donuts addressing two different food market segments. The company has also entered into the Chinese cuisine segment through its indigenous brand Hong’s Kitchen and launched its first homegrown brand - Hong’s Kitchen in Chinese cuisine segment.
Business area of the company
Jubilant FoodWorks is India’s largest and fastest growing food service company. The company is a food service company and engaged in retail sales of food through two strong international brands, Domino’s Pizza and Dunkin’ Donuts addressing different food market segments.
Products offered by the company
The company has the exclusive rights to develop and operate Domino's Pizza Restaurants in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal. The Company launched its first Domino’s Pizza restaurant in Delhi in January 1996. The company is the largest franchisee for Domino’s brand outside U.S. At present, it operates in India, and through its subsidiary companies in Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.
The company has the exclusive rights to develop and operate Dunkin' Donuts Restaurants in India. The company launched first Dunkin' restaurant in Delhi in April 2012. Dunkin serves wide variety of donuts, coffee, beverages, sandwiches and other goods.
Jubilant FoodWorks marked its entry into the Chinese cuisine segment with the launch of its first home-grown brand - Hong’s Kitchen. The company launched first restaurant in Gurugram in March 2019. The restaurant has young, international-looking and trendy design inspired by the colours and the hustle of Asian street markets.
Jubilant FoodWorks has won
- Jubilant FoodWorks Limited has won the ‘Recognition for Customer Centricity’ - (Service), (Large Business Organization) award based on the assessment outcome of the ‘CII Awards for Customer Obsession - 2016’.
- Jubilant FoodWorks has won the 3rd Edition of ‘Indian Risk Management Award’ by CNBC TV-18.
- Jubilant FoodWorks has won CSR Initiative of the year Award in 2016 at Annual Indian Retail Awards.
- Jubilant FoodWorks has won 7 CII Awards for Food Safety - 2016 for outstanding performance, significant achievement, strong commitment, letter of appreciation in Food Safety in the Category of 'Small & Medium Food Service: Rising Star: QSR'.
- Jubilant FoodWorks has won the Golden Peacock award in FY16 for National Quality Award, National Training Award and Risk Management.
- Jubilant FoodWorks has been certified as Great Place to Work for building a high trust & performance culture in 2017.
Domino’s Pizza has won
- Star Retailer of the Year Award- Domino’s won Star Retailer of the Year Award at Franchisee India Awards.
- Coca Cola Golden Spoon Award- Most Admired Food Service Chain of the Year -QSR Foreign Origin.
- National Award - Excellence in Customer Service- Domino’s Pizza won the National Award - Excellence in Customer Service, organised by World HRD Congress.
- Food Service Retailer of the Year- Most Admired Food Service Retailer of the Year - Retail Expansion.
- Golden Peacock National Training Award- Domino's Pizza India has won the ‘Golden Peacock National Training Award’ by the Institute of Directors (IOD).
Dunkin’ Donuts has won
- National Award - Excellence In Customer Service & Loyalty - in the Category of Café Restaurant at Global Awards for Excellence in Quality Management & Leadership organized by World Quality Congress.
- ‘Asian Award for Best in Quality Service’ at 7th Asian Best Employer Brand Award 2016 organized jointly by World HRD Congress.
- ‘National Award - Best Customer Service by a Café Restaurant’ at Indian Restaurants Awards 2016 organized by Franchise India.
- Food Safety Excellence Award at the Dunkin’ International Middle East Rally Awards 2016 organized by Dunkin’ International.
- Dunkin’ won Delhi NCR Hot 50 Brands Award in FY16 presented by One India Best Marketing and Promotions Award at Images Retail Award by India Retail Forum.
- 1995: Domino's Pizza India Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated. Entered into a master franchise agreement with Domino's International for India (north and west regions).
- 1996: 1st Domino’s Pizza Store was opened in New Delhi. Converted to Public Company - Domino’s Pizza India Limited.
- 1998: Franchise rights for Domino's extended to whole of India and Nepal.
- 2000: Entered into an agreement with IPEF and Indocean, pursuant to which IPEF and Indocean invested in the Company.
- 2004: Launch of the ‘30 minutes or free’ campaign for Domino's
- 2006: Total number of Restaurants crossed 100
- 2008: Achieved monthly sales of one million pizzas.
- 2009: Name changed to Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd. Total number of Restaurants crossed 200.
- 2010: IPO Launched. Listed on Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd.
- 2011: Entered into a multiple unit development and franchise agreement with Dunkin' Donuts for India.
- 2012: Opened 500th Dominos Pizza Restaurant. Became 1st brand in Food Service to launch an Online Ordering platform in India.
- 2013: Launch of 'Dunkin' Donuts & More' Restaurants chain in India.
- 2014: Opened 700th Restaurant. Domino’s India becomes biggest business outside USA beating UK.
- 2016: Opened 1000th Restaurant.
- 2017: Launch of Every Day Value Offer and All New Domino's Campaign.
- 2018: Commercial production commenced from Mega Commissary at Greater Noida.
- 2019: Launch of Hong’s Kitchen. Opened first Restaurant in Bangladesh.
- 2020: Jubilant FoodWorks launches new brand 'ChefBoss'.
|Parent Organization||Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.||Managing Director||Sameer Khetarpal|