About the Company
Jaypee Infratech (JIL) was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, as amended, on April 5, 2007 and received the certificate for commencement of business on April 27, 2007 from the Registrar of Companies, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand, situated at Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. Jaiprakash Associates (JAL) is the promoter of the company.
JIL has the right to develop 6,175 acres of land with a 90-year lease, which is expected to consist of 1,235 acre parcels, at each of five different locations along the Yamuna Expressway: one location in Noida, two locations in District Gautam Budh Nagar (part of NCR) and one location each in District Aligarh and District Agra. The real estate is presently marketed under the “Jaypee Greens” brand and the company has planned future real estate development under this brand or one or more other brands.
Of the total 6,175 acres for real estate development, the company has taken possession of approximately 3,079 acres as of October 31, 2009, all of which is located in Noida and District Gautam Budh Nagar. Across its five land parcels for real estate development, it is expected that approximately half of the land that is develop will be sold for residential use, approximately one-third will be for commercial use and the balance will be for institutional use and open space.
The company commenced development of a parcel at Noida and has sold or sub-leased over 349 acres from the Noida land parcel, and plans to develop the remaining approximately 885 acres. The master plan for the Jaypee Greens development in Noida calls for development of a road network of over 20 kilometres, 126 MVA of captive power generation facilities as well as sewage treatment plants with an aggregate capacity of 30,000 kilolitres per day. Over 70% of the Jaypee Greens development in Noida is planned to be green area, including multiple golf courses under development. The master plan also provides for the development of approximately 40 educational facilities and a variety of retail shopping facilities.
JIL is developing the Yamuna Expressway, which will be an approximately 165-kilometre expressway along the Yamuna river connecting Noida and Agra. The principal objective of this expressway is to minimize travel time from Delhi to Agra, facilitate faster uninterrupted movement of passenger and freight traffic, connect the main existing and proposed townships and commercial centers on the eastern side of the Yamuna river, relieve traffic congestion on the National Highway-2 (which runs through the cities of Faridabad, Ballabgarh and Palwal) and Old Grand Trunk Road (National Highway-91) and generally enhance development in the region.
The expressway is intended to serve new regional infrastructure such as the proposed Taj International Airport Hub and various commercial, industrial, institutional, amusement and residential projects that are being developed, including by JAL, in the vicinity of the Yamuna Expressway under development.
The entire Yamuna Expressway is planned to be located entirely in the state of Uttar Pradesh along the Yamuna river between Noida and Agra. As planned, the first 40 kilometres would be located in District Gautam Budh Nagar, passing Noida, Dhankaur, Mirzapur and Jewar, followed by 20 kilometres in District Aligarh, passing Tappal. The following 90 kilometres are planned to be in District Mathura passing Nohjhil, Mat, Raya and Baldev, followed by approximately 15 kilometres in District Agra, with the expressway ending near Etmadpur, a village in District Agra.
- Jaiprakash Hydro-Power
- Jaiprakash Power Ventures
- Jaypee Karcham Hydro Corporation
- Himalyan Expressway
- Bhilai Jaypee Cement
- Madhya Pradesh Jaypee Minerals
- Jaiprakash Kashmir Energy
- MP Jaypee Coal
- Gujarat Jaypee Cement and Infrastructure
- JPSK Sports Private
- Bokaro Jaypee Cement
- Jaypee Ganga Infrastructure Corporation
- Jaypee Agra Vikas
- 2012 - Yamuna Expressway Inaugurated on 9th August, 2012.
- 2010 - Launch of residential project ‘Jaypee Greens Kensington Park (Apartments)’ at Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- October 2007: Assignment of the concession in favour of the company by JAL and the Yamuna Expressway Authority and Project transfer agreement executed by JAL in favour of the company
- December 2007: Commencement of construction of the Yamuna Expressway
- November 2008: Launch of residential project ‘Jaypee Greens Klassic’ at Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- December 2008: Approval for the ‘Master Plan’ in relation to 1,162 acres at Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- April 2009: Sanction for extension of time for completion of the Yamuna Expressway
- May 2009: Launch of residential project ‘Jaypee Greens Aman’ at Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- May 2009: Acceptance of the ‘Detailed Project Report’ by the Yamuna Expressway Authority
- July 2009: Launch of residential project ‘Jaypee Greens Kosmos’ at Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- October 2009: Commencement of construction of the Jaypee medical super speciality 450 bed hospital, at Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
|Jaypee Infratech Ltd.