About the Company
JMC Projects was incorporated in the year 1982 under the name of Civen Construction and later the name got changed to Joshi & Modi Construction and then finally to its present name.
JMC is one of the few construction companies certified under ISO 9001:2000 quality management system by TUV Management Services of Germany. The company is mainly engaged in the construction of industrial and residential buildings and also power and infrastructure development projects.
JMC has to its credit many prestigious projects in the industrial, power, institutional and infrastructure sectors and is acknowledged as a reliable and professional construction company by the discerning and quality conscious market. Some of the companies for which JMC has worked on industrial projects include Bajaj Auto, Arvind Mills, Cadila Healthcare and Carrier Refrigeration.
JMC`s building construction includes the construction of residential complexes and townships, hospitals and hotels and commercial complexes. Some such projects include IIM campus, Mantri Developers and East India Hotels. The company has also worked on various civil infrastructure development projects like construction of roads, bridges and terminals. Some of the company`s infrastructure projects include work on Bandra-Worli sealink and four laning and strengthening of Ahmedabad-Mehsana Road Project.
JMC Mining & Quarries is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company.
Awards & Citations:
- 2010 -Citation received from Prestige Group for their "Prestige Cyber Tower" project at Chennai - 2010.
- -Received Best Safety Performer award for the year 2009-10 at their 1 x 600 MW Thermal power Plant project at Mettur.
- -JMC is awarded 8th Construction World (CW) Annual Awards - 2010, Mumbai"
- JMC projects won the first prize for its remarkable performance in maintaining safety standard norms/awareness to work force during the construction of the RGTPP at Hisar (Haryana) from Reliance Industries in the year 2009.
- JMC received a certificate for Best Safety Performance from its client Larsen & Toubro in the year 2008.
- The company has won a National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) project worth Rs 10 billion to construct a four-lane highway between Rohtak to Bawal section in Haryana.
- In the year 2007, the company won 'Best Safety Team Award' from its client BPB India Gypsum.
- Infosys Bangalore has awarded it for the contribution in making of Infosys City at Bangalore and for construction of a software park for Infosys Technologies at Bangalore in the year 2000.
- It got ACCE B E Billimoria Award 2000 for excellence in construction in high rise building presented by Association of Consulting Civil Engineers (India) for JMC House at Ahmadabad, etc.
|Parent Organization||JMC Projects (India) Ltd. - (Amalgamated)||Managing Director||Shailendra Kumar Tripathi|