About the Company
JBM Auto company was originally set up in the year 1990, mainly to manufacture Tools, Dies and Moulds at Faridabad. In the year 1993 the Company established a Press Shop for manufacturing of Sheet Metal Components and Welded Sub-assemblies to meet the growing stringent quality requirements of automobile industry. The company went for its first public issue in March, 1994.
JBM Auto is JBM Group company, JBM Group created a new meaning for excellence in manufacturing of Sheet Metal Parts and Welded Assemblies, Exhaust Systems, Axles, High Tensile Fasteners, Tubes, Special Purpose Vehicles and Waste Management Services. The Group has embraced international systems and processes, implementing them at all levels, in every unit, and across all parameters. This has resulted in prestigious certifications from global institutions. The Group companies have consistently met and surpassed world-class standards, while accumulating a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the industry.
The other JBM Group companies are:
- Arcelor Neel Tailored Blank Pvt. Ltd.
- Indo Toolings
- Jaico Steel Fasteners Ltd.
- Jay Bharat Exhaust System Ltd.
- Jay Bharat Maruti Ltd.
- JBM Auto Ltd.
- JBM Industries Ltd.
- JBMMA Automotive Pvt. Ltd.
- JBM Ogihara Automotive India Ltd.
- Neel Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Neel Metal Fanalca Environment Management Pvt.Ltd.
- Neel Metal Products Ltd.
- Thai Summit Neel Auto Pvt. Ltd.
- ThyssenKrupp JBM Pvt. Ltd.
Product range of the company includes:
The Company’s principal activity is to manufacture and market automotive components. It operates in three segments namely Sheet Metal Division, Special Purpoes Vechile Division and Tool Room Division. The Sheet Metal Division manufactures sheet metal components, assemblies and sub assemblies. The Special Purpoes Vechile Division develops and assembly special purpose vehicle and tool room division manufactures tool, dies and moulds.
- Outstanding Performance in development JBMA by Honda Siel Cars India Ltd. 2007
- ECO supplier certification JBMA by Samsung India 2005
- Appreciation certificate JBMA by Delphi 2005
- Award for outstanding contribution to supply chain management JBMA by Eicher Motors 2004
- New City launch - Special award JBMA by HSCIL 2003
- Award for outstanding contribution to parts development for sheet metal component group JBMA by Eicher Motors 2002
- Certificate of appreciation for performance in category of cost JBMA by HSCIL 2002
- Certificate of appreciation for performance in category of quality JBMA by HSCIL 2001
- Best improvement award for quality JBMA by HSCIL 2000
- Appreciation of the contribution towards TVS - Spectra JBMA by TVS - Suzuki 1998
|Parent Organization||JBM Auto Ltd.||Managing Director||Nishant Arya|