About the Company
JBF Industries conceived as a private limited company in 1982, attained the corporate status by becoming public limited company in the year 1986. Today, JBF is one of the leading Polyester value chain company`s not only in India and abroad. Despite company`s focus on Indian market, it never lost the opportunity to cater to the growing polyester markets globally. The company is amongst the Top 5 Domestic market leaders in Textile grade chips, Bottle grade chips and Partially Oriented Yarn. Internationally also, JBF is amongst the Top 10 manufacturers of Bottle grade chips and Polyester Films. JBF's brand value has made its products well accepted with a majority of domestic customers as well as many multinational corporations.
JBF Industries stands on a gleaming pinnacle of success as an industry leader in Polyester Chips & as one of the top 5 players in the polyester Partially Oriented Yarns (POY) in India.
Starting its operations as a consumer of POY for texturising yarns to become a leading supplier of POY in India and thereby further backward integrated projects in manufacturing of Polyester Chips, made JBF a dominant force in India.
Despite company's focus on Indian market, it never lost the opportunity to cater to the growing polyester markets globally and made its due presence in global polyester markets. These efforts were duly recognized by the govt of India by awarding company with export house status.
JBF's commitment to the quality and customer is driven by ISO 9001 system of quality standards. JBF has also been accredited with ISO 14001 certificate for environmental management.
Product Range of the company include:
- POLYESTER CHIPS -- Textile Grade, Film Grade
- PARTIALLY ORIENTED YARN -- Raw White Semi Dull Round, Dope Dyed Black Round, Cationic POY Sd Round, Full Dull POY Sd Round
- FULLY DRAW YARN -- Semi Dull, Super Bright Trilobal
- Bottle Grade PET -- ARYAPET
New Plant in Emirates
JBF industries has setup a polyster PET resin Packaging chips plant in association with Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority in the emirate of Ras AI Khaimah. The cost of the plant is around $210 million.
The plant has a production capacity of 400,000 MT PET grade chips p.a. and 72,000 MT of polyester film p.a. The unit which is also the first Indian unit in the Emirates caters to the US, European Union and GCC countries.
The company chose the region because of the abundance of raw materials and cheap energy. Even though the plant and machinery for the unit will be imported from Europe, US and China.
Plant At Sarigram
JBF has started production at a new state-of-the-art PET facility in India in October 2008. Production facility is located at Sarigam - Gujarat , a western part of India. PET production facility comprises CP and SSP technology with annual productivity of 150KTA. CP technology has a capability of simultaneously producing textile grade and bottle grade amorphous chips. SSP is carried out in two units each having capacity of 250MT / day.
In 2007 JBF Industries Limited had approved the take over of assets of Microsynth Fabrics (India) Ltd. Microsynth Fabrics (India) Ltd is a producer of Polyester POY located at Silvassa, Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli. The facilities of Microsynth are designed to produce Specialized Yarns such as micro deniers and colored yarn, with technology from NOY – Vallesina, Italy.
Microsynth Fabrics (India) Ltd., has a strong presence in specialty POY production. With this take over, JBF Industries Limited will enhance its share in the Specialty POY market in India and abroad and at the same time it will create avenue for major captive consumption for Specialty Polyester Chips being produced at JBF Industries Limited. The complimentary nature of products of both companies will enhance values within the group as a whole.
JBF RAK FZ LLC, a subsidiary of the company, has successfully started production of PET grade chips under 1st phase. The company has polymerization capacity of 900 TPD.
Milestones and Awards
- 1982-1994- incorporated in 1982, established itself as one of India’s leading polyester texturiser.
- 1995-1999- Entered yarn manufacturing in 1996, capacity 18000 MT/expanded to 36000 in 1999.
- 2000-2002- backward integration into chips production with 36000 MT in Mar 01/Expanded to 72000 in Nov 01.
- 2003-2005- Expansion: Chips -108 KTA, Yarns-144 KTA Setup Sarigam facility; 216 KTA textile grade chips.
- 2006-2007- Commissioned Ras Al Khaima UAE plant; capacity: 216 KTA grade chips and BOPET film capacity of 48 KTA.
- 2008-2011- Increased India Textile chips capacity to 460 KTA, RAK bottle grade chips capacity to 390KTA and BOPET film capacity of 66KTA at RAK.
- 2012-2015--Backward integration by setting up a PTA plant. Setting up greenfield capacities in Belgium for PET Chips, in Baharain for BOPET Film, in Brazil for Green MEG.2012 The Company enters into a partnership with The Coca Cola Company to set up production facility for Bio-Glycol (MEG) in Brazil.The company is ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001 Certified Company.
|Parent Organization||JBF Industries Ltd.||Managing Director|