Pharmaceuticals & Drugs
|Market Cap||21,554 Cr||EPS||31.4||High||1425.25|
|Stock P/E||44.3||Net Profit Margin||17.1||Low||1371|
|Market Cap||21,554 Cr||ROE||18.5%|
|P/B Ratio||7.9||Dividend Yield||0.6%|
|Industry P/E||40.0||Book Value||175.2|
About the Company
Established in 1976, J.B.Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (JBCPL) is one of India’s fastest growing pharmaceutical companies. An integrated, research-oriented, public listed organisation with a focus on supplying affordable, quality products both in India and International markets, JBCPL is trusted by healthcare professionals globally.
JBCPL is widely committed to manufacturing a range of innovative specialty products that include various pharmaceutical dosage forms like tablets, injectable (vials, ampoules, form fill seal), creams & ointments, lozenges, herbal liquids and capsules. In India and International markets, JBCPL is also known as Unique Pharmaceutical Laboratories and is a division of JBCPL.
JBCPL exports too many countries worldwide with presence in US, Europe, Australia, South Africa, other developing countries, Russia and CIS. The Company continues to invest in growing its share in the regulated markets such as USA, Europe and Australia. JBCPL has a strong R&D and regulatory set-up for development of new drug delivery system and formulations, filing of ANDAs and DMFs. Its state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities are approved by health authorities of key regulated markets.
Business area of the company
J. B. Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals is engaged in the business of manufacturing and marketing of diverse range of pharmaceutical formulations, herbal remedies and APIs.
Milestones & awards
- Shri. Dinesh Mody, Director, JBCPL, receiving the Prestigious National Export Award/Trophy for the year 1996-97, from the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Shri. Atal Behari Vajpayee
- J. B. Chemical & Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is honoured with the IDMA Quality Excellence Award: ‘Certificate of Merit’ for distinction in quality manufacturing at its manufacturing unit in Panoli.
- Company awarded a Golden Status certificate by the Govt. of India.
- J.B. Chemical & Pharmaceuticals Ltd. receives CHEMEXCIL’s ‘First Award’ for Outstanding Export Performance of Pharmaceuticals in the large-scale manufacturer’s category. Received South Africa MCA approval for its tablets facility at Panoli.
- First ANDA filing with USFDA for Ciprofloxacin.
- First company to market Rantac CD.
- Approval from Columbian Drug Regulatory Authority INVIMA for its state-of-the-art facility at Panoli.
- Features in the Forbes Global list 100 for “Best under $1 Billion” in Asia-Pacific.
- Receives its maiden USFDA approval to market Ciprofloxacin tablets in the US market.
- UKMHRA approves JBCPL’s tablet manufacturing facility at Panoli.
- TGA Australia approves JBCPL’s tablet manufacturing facilities at Panoli, Gujarat, India.
- JBCPL receives USFDA approval to market Fluconazole tablets in the US market.
- JBCPL features in Forbes Asia Pacific 200 List for “Best under a Billion” for second year in a row.
- The ‘Niryat Shree’ Certificate of Excellence was awarded to Unique Pharmaceutical Laboratories Limited, a division of JBCPL, by the Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO) for outstanding export performance in the category of Chemicals, Drugs, Pharma & Allied Products, Non-SSI for the year 2004-05.
- JBCPL’s Annual Report for the year ended March 31, 2005 was awarded a merit certificate by the South Asian Federation of Accountants (SAFA), an apex body of SAARC, for the Best Presented Accounts for the year 2005 in the category of “Hospitality, Health, Transport, Shipping, etc.’
- Made a strategic investment in a company in South Africa called Biotech Laboratories.
- Divested the OTC portfolio in Russia, Ukraine and CIS to J&J.
- Resignation of a director - Dr. Niranjan Maniar due to health problem.
- Shri J. B. Mody, Chairman, receives Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Mr. J. B. Mody’s Lifetime Achievement Award AV on 13-11-2017.
- US FDA has approved Company's Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) for Midodrine Hydrochloride Tablets USP 2.5 mg, 5 mg. and 10 mg. (for treatment of orthostatic hypotension).
- This is to inform you that US FDA has approved Company's Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) for Carbamazepine Extended Release Tablets USP 100 mg, 200 mg and 400 mg.
|Parent Organization||JB Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.||Managing Director|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|