|Market Cap||701 Cr||EPS||8.7||High||162.8|
|Stock P/E||18.6||Net Profit Margin||1.5||Low||155.1|
Jay Bharat Maruti Price chart
|Market Cap||701 Cr||ROE||6.1%|
|P/B Ratio||1.4||Dividend Yield||0.8%|
|Industry P/E||48.6||Book Value||112.3|
About the Company
Jay Bharat Maruti (JBML), a public limited company, was incorporated in 1987 as a joint venture with Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL). Keeping pace with the steep rise in demand and quality of passenger cars and the fierce competition from the entry of international auto majors in the country, JBM had to continually expand its manufacturing capacity and capability. The world-class manufacturing capabilities include imported and indigenous press lines, robotic welding lines as well as plating and painting facilities.
JBML added capabilities to produce exhaust systems, axles and fuel neck fillers to the existing capabilities of sheet metal components and welded modules. With several awards to its credit and support of its partners the company stands posed atop a launch pad to the future fully geared to meet new challenges and is destined to touch new heights in excellence. JBM Auto is a JBM Group company. JBM Group spanned over 28 plants in 11 locations is spreading its wings further to new areas, new locations to touch new heights.
JBM Group created a new meaning for excellence in manufacturing of sheet metal parts and welded assemblies, exhaust systems, axles, high tensile fasteners, tubes, special purpose vehicles and waste management services. The group has embraced international systems and processes, implementing them at all levels, in every unit, and across all parameters. This has resulted in prestigious certifications from global institutions. The group companies have consistently met and surpassed world-class standards, while accumulating a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the industry.
Other group companies:
- Arcelor Neel Tailored Blank Pvt. Ltd.
- Indo Toolings
- Jaico Steel Fasteners Ltd.
- Jay Bharat Exhaust System Ltd.
- JBM Auto Ltd.
- JBM Industries Ltd.
- JBMMA Automotive Pvt. Ltd.
- JBM Ogihara Automotive India Ltd.
- Neel Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Neel Metal Fanalca Environment Management Pvt.Ltd.
- Neel Metal Products Ltd.
- Thai Summit Neel Auto Pvt. Ltd.
- ThyssenKrupp JBM Pvt. Ltd.
Product range of the company includes:
- Exhaust systems
- Fuel neck fillers
- Sheet metal components
- Axles painting and plating
- Assemblies and sub assemblies
- Certificate for Significant Achievement by CII EXIM Bank 2007
- Outstanding contribution to Supply Chain Management by Eicher Motors 2007
- Trophy for yield improvement by MSIL 2007
- Shield for overall excellence by MSIL 2007
- Certificate for Significant Achievement by CII EXIM Bank 2006
- Certificate For Significant Achievement by CII EXIM Bank 2005
- Vendor Performance Award For Alto Cost Reduction by MSIL 2004
- Award For Business Excellence - Strong Commitment To Excel by CII EXIM Bank 2004
- Vendor Performance Award For Yield Improvement by MSIL 2004
- Vendor Performance Award For Overall Commendation by MSIL 2004
- TIER-2 Vendors Up gradation Certificate by MSIL 2004
- Best Packing Solution Award by Eicher Motors 2003
- Outstanding Overall Performance Trophy by MSIL 2003
- Certificate For Cost Reduction Through VA/VE MSIL 2003
- Certificate For Cost Reduction Through Yield Improvement by MSIL 2003
- Certificate For Cost Reduction Through Kaizen by MSIL 2003
- Best Vendor In Sheet Metal Award by HMSI 2002
- Award For Productivity by ACMA 2000
- Safety & Welfare Award by Govt. of Haryana 1999
- Merit Certificate For Excellence In Quality by ACMA 1999
- Merit Certificate For Excellence In Quality by ACMA 1998
- Award For Quality by ACMA 1997
- Merit Certificate For Productivity by ACMA 1996
- Best Vendor Award By Customer by MSIL 1996
- Merit Certificate For Productivity by NPC 1996
- Best Vendor Performance Award by MSIL 1995
- Best Vendor Award By Customer by MSIL 1994
- Merit Certificate For Productivity by NPC 1993
- Award For Productivity by ACMA 1993
- Best Vendor Award By Customer by MSIL 1993
|Parent Organisation||Jay Bharat Maruti Ltd.||Managing Director||S K Arya|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|