About the Company
The company was incorporated as Jash Engineering Industries Private Limited under the provisions of Companies Act, 1956 vide Certificate of Incorporation dated September 29, 1973 issued by the Registrar of Companies, Madhya Pradesh, Gwalior. Subsequently, the name of the company was changed to Jash Engineering Private Limited vide Certificate of Incorporation dated January 29, 1976 issued by the Registrar of Companies, Madhya Pradesh, Gwalior. The company was converted into a public limited company and the name of the company was changed to Jash Engineering Limited pursuant to Section 23 of the Companies Act, 1956 and the special resolution passed by the members of the company at its Extra-Ordinary General Meeting held on July 15, 1994.
Business area of the Company
Jash Engineering is engaged in manufacturing of water control gates, flap valves, knife gates valves, energy dissipating valves, water hammer control valves, fine and coarse screens, screening conveying equipment, screening washing and compaction equipment, industrial valves for bulk solids handling, hydro power screw generator, screw pump and process equipment like detritors, clarifiers, clariflocculators, thickeners, decanters aerators, trickling filters, dissolved air flotation (DAF) units, rotary drum slackers, rake classifiers, pressure sand filters, etc. for water, water waste and effluent treatment plants. The company offers a single stop solution under one roof including Design, Casting, Fabrication, Assembly & Testing and provides the most varied range of these products in largest possible sizes. The company caters to the domestic as well as international markets.
Major events and milestones:
- 1973: Incorporation of the company in the name style of ‘Jash Engineering Industries Private Limited’
- 1976: Name change of the company from ‘Jash Engineering Industries Private Limited’ to ‘Jash Engineering Private Limited’
- 1994: Conversion of the company from Private Limited Company to Public Limited Company.
- 1996: Collaboration with Schuette Group, Germany.
- 2000 & 2002: Collaboration with Hollung AS, Norway for manufacture of Fine Step Screens and Coarse bar screens.
- 2008: Collaboration with Weco Armaturen, Germany.
- 2011: Collaboration with Rehart, Germany for manufacture Archimedes screw pumps and Hydropower generators.
- 2012: Collaboration with Mahr Maschinenbau GmbH, Austria for manufacturing of ‘MM2MM’ Multi Raking Bar Screens and in the year 2014 it acquired 100% stake in Mahr Maschinenbau.
- 2013: Collaboration with Stealth International Inc., Canada for manufacturing Energy Dissipating Valves.
- 2016: The company (through subsidiary Jash USA Inc.) acquired the assets and facilities including the brand ‘Rodney Hunt’ from VAG USA, LLC allowing Company to engage in the business of water control gates under the Rodney Hunt brand and accessing the markets worldwide.
|Parent Organization||Jash Engineering Ltd.||Managing Director||Pratik Patel|