Hotel, Resort & Restaurants
|Market Cap||3,224 Cr||EPS||7.7||High||383.5|
|Stock P/E||48.6||Net Profit Margin||14.6||Low||369.55|
|Market Cap||3,224 Cr||ROE||18.8%|
|P/B Ratio||8.9||Dividend Yield||0.6%|
|Industry P/E||59.1||Book Value||41.9|
About the Company
India Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC) came into existence in October 1966 and has been the prime mover in the progressive development, promotion and expansion of tourism in the country.
ITDC is to act as respected, preferred and leading “one stop solution provider” in the Hospitality, Travel and Tourism sector and achieve higher return on investment for its shareholders while contributing towards fulfilling the overall objective of development, promotion and expansion of domestic as well as international tourism in the country.
Business area of the company
ITDC is running hotels, restaurants at various places for tourists, besides providing transport facilities. In addition, the company is engaged in production, distribution and sale of tourist publicity literature and providing entertainment and duty free shopping facilities to the tourists. The company has diversified into new avenues/innovative services like Full-Fledged Money Changer (FFMC) services, engineering related consultancy services etc. The Ashok Institute of Hospitality & Tourism Management of the company imparts training and education in the field of tourism and hospitality.
Products and Services
- The Ashok
- Hotel Samrat
- Kalinga Ashok
- Pondicherry Ashok
Banquets & Events
Dining & Entertainment
Travels & Tours
- Ashok Group of Hotels
- Ashok International Trade
- Ashok Travels & Tours
- Ashok Consultancy & Engineering Services
- Ashok Institute of Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Sound & Light Show
- Ashok Events
- Catering Units
Awards and accolades
- The Ashok, New Delhi was awarded as ‘Best Hotel Based Meeting Venue’ at National Tourism Award held in July 2016.
- Hotel Janpath, New Delhi has been awarded as ‘Star Partner 2016’ by an online travel portal Make My Trip.
- Chefs of The Ashok Group have won the Golden Hat Award, Kitchen Artist of the Year Award, National Tourism Award 2014-15 for “Best Chef” in 4 star, 5 star, 5 star deluxe, Heritage Classic Grand Category Hotels.
- The Ashok won the award for best F&B professionals from PATWA and the banquet manager of The Ashok, New Delhi won the award for Best Banquet Manager 2016 at the Hospitality India Awards.
- Beverage mixologists of The Ashok, New Delhi won Bronze Medal in mocktail making competition organized by Culinary Art India in March 2017 held alongside AAHAR 2017.
- ITDC was awarded the Global Star Awards 2018 for “Most diversified organization in Travel & Tourism” for the year 2017
- The Ashok, New Delhi was awarded as ‘Best Hotel Based Meeting Venue’ at National Tourism Award 2015-16 held in September, 2017
- The Ashok, New Delhi was awarded as ‘Best MICE & Host Hotel’ at the 13th Annual International Hospitality & Travel Awards 2017.
- The Ashok, New Delhi was awarded as ‘Best MICE Hotel 2017’ at Safari India South Asia Award.
- The Ashok, New Delhi was awarded “KAUSTUBH” - Best MICE Hotel - North India by Trav Tour.
- Executive Chef Arvind Rai won the National Tourism Award 2015-16 for “Best Chef” in 4 to 5 star deluxe, Heritage Classic Grand Category Hotels.
- Hospitality Achievers Award presented ‘The Best Chef 2017’ to Executive Chef Arvind Rai, The Ashok
- AHP Hospitality Challenge 2017 organized at Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute, July 2017
- Silver Medal in Kebabs Category by Cook Dinesh Ram, Hotel Samrat Gold Medal in Fruit & Vegetable Carving by Chef Jitender
- Silver Medal in Innovative Rice Preparation by Cook Mohit Yadav from Continental cuisine section
- Bronze Medal in Contemporary Sushi Platter by Chef Vikram Shokeen
- Merit Certificate in Authentic Indian Regional Cuisine by Chef Prajit P. Kumar
- The Food & Beverage Manager of The Ashok won the award for best MICE Professional 2017 at Safari India South Asia Award
- Hospitality Achievers Award presented The Best Hotel Engineer 2017 to Shri Suresh Chandra
- National Tourism Award - Best Hotel Based Meeting Venue 2016-17 to The Ashok; Award received by C&MD, ITDC and Director (Comm. & Mktg.), ITDC
- PATWA 2018-19 - Best Organisation in Tourism & Hospitality to ITDC; Award received by C&MD, ITDC and General Manager (Hotels), ITDC at ITB Berlin
- National Tourism Award - Best Facilities for Differently Abled Guests to The Ashok; Award received by General Manager (Hotels), ITDC and General Manager (The Ashok)
- FAITH - Certificate of Appreciation to The Ashok for Sterling Contribution and excellent support in the India Tourism Mart 2018.
- Trav Tour Mice Guide - India MICE Award “Kaustubh 2019” presented to The Ashok for Best Convention Hotel North India.
- Safari India - South Asia Travel Awards for Best MICE Hotel 2019, The Ashok
- PATWA International award - Best Organisation - Tourism & Hospitality at ITB Berlin, 2019.
- 14TH Hospitality India Travel Award - Best MICE & host hotel in 5* Deluxe Category presented to General Manger, The Ashok, 2019.
- School of Hotel Management - Chef Achievers Award to Chef, The Ashok Technical Campus on 1st Int’l Hospitality Conclave & Awards 2020.
|Parent Organization||India Tourism Development Corporation Ltd.||Managing Director||Piyush Tiwari|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|