About the Company
Intrasoft Technologies has been in the electronic business since its inception. It is an internet company that has capitalized on its technological resources and expertise to enable business growth benefitting stakeholders at all levels. IntraSoft Technologies Limited owns & operates 123Stores, an Online E-Commerce Retailer.
Its 123stores.com is a multi-channel e-commerce retail platform, with a strong technology backbone that primarily serves the US Market. Its business model creates consistent stakeholder value through a large and robust distribution network. The company sell its products on its own website. It also have shop-in-shop partnerships with other leading retailers and sell its products on their online marketplaces. Based on its partnerships with different marketplaces, it is able to reach 95% of the total online shoppers in the US.
IntraSoft Technologies Limited also owns & operates 123Greetings.com, the world's leading online destination for human expressions reaching 95 million visitors annually. Its offering of over 42,000 e-cards across multiple languages covers a mix of 3,000 seasonal & everyday categories. Its presence is ubiquitous with its mobile applications, mobile website and Facebook application catering to users on mobile and social media. Its ‘Connect’ feature is a relationship management tool enabling users to actively manage their expressions for both personal and professional contacts. It also operates 123Greetings Studio, a unique platform for artists, to upload and monetize on their own e-cards.
123Stores offers wide range of products. The major categories are-
- Furniture, patio, lawn & garden
- Musical instruments & gadgets
- Home improvement & art crafts
- Kitchen, dining & appliances
- Toys, games & baby
- Sports & outdoor
- 2007- 123Greetings was ranked 2nd amongst the top 10 gaining properties by ComScore.
- Series A funding received from Intel Capital.
- 2009- Launched E-commerce operations “123Stores”.
- 2010- IPO oversubscribed by 19 times.
- 2011- 123Stores signed on 100th Brand.
- 2012- 123Stores shipped 250,000th Order and Ecommerce revenue crossed $10 million.
- 2013- 123Stores signed on 1,000th Brand.
Ranked #672 in the 2013 Internet Retailer rankings.
E-commerce revenue crossed US$20 million.
- 2014- 123Stores ranked #499 in the 2014 Internet Retailer rankings.
Ranked #1,641 in the 2014 Inc. 5,000 rankings.
E-commerce revenue crossed US$40 million.
- 2015- 123Stores ranked #392 in the 2015 Internet Retailer rankings.
- 2016- 123Stores ranked #262 in the 2016 Internet Retailer rankings.
Nominated as a finalist for the E-Retailer Growth Award as “A web site that has been ranked in the Internet Retailer Top 1,000 for at least two years and which achieved the highest growth rate in the current year”.
- 2017- 123Stores ranked #223 in the 2017 Internet Retailer rankings.
Ranked #689 in the 2017 Inc. 5,000 rankings.
|Parent Organization||Intrasoft Technologies Ltd.||Managing Director||Arvind Kajaria|