About the Company
Iris Clothings (ICL) was started as a proprietary firm named Iris Clothings in the year 2004 doing contract manufacturing for other brands. By August 27, 2011, the company got incorporated as 'Iris Clothings Private Limited' under the Provisions of the Companies Act, 1956. It subsequently converted into a Public Limited Company and consequently name was changed to 'Iris Clothings Limited' and Fresh Certificate of Incorporation was issued by the Registrar of Companies, West Bengal on July 24, 2018.
The company was promoted by Santosh Ladha and Geeta Ladha have industry experience of almost more than 15 years and are the guiding force behind all the strategic decisions of the company. Their entrepreneurial vision, industry knowledge and understanding gives the company key competitive advantage enabling it to cater with the changing customer tastes and preferences, cost effectively.
Iris Clothings has an active distribution network of over 60 districts across cities with reach to more than 4000 + retailers. The company has more than 600 employees on its payroll.
Business area of the Company:
Iris Clothings is engaged in the Manufacturing, Designing, Branding and Selling of Kids Wear under the brand name 'Do R eMe' in India. 'Do Re Me' caters to the Kids Wear category mostly juniors including various kinds of apparels and related products for all Infants, Boys and Girls. It has been able to establish its brand 'Do Re Me' as a mid-market, comfortable and high quality junior Kids Wear brand. The company makes different kinds of products like Tops, T-shirts, Pants, Shorts, Frock, Dresses, and Towels among others catering to Kids Wear category.
Key Events and Mile Stones:
- 2011: Incorporation of the company as a Private Company
- 2012: Corporatization of business of the Proprietorship firm Iris Clothings into the company by way of acquisition of entire business, assets and liabilities of the firm including the brand DOREME.
- 2016: The company acquired land at M J Industrial Park, Satghoria, Panchla, Howrah West Bengal as a major step towards its expansion plans increasing its manufacturing capabilities.
- 2016: The company started sale of its products through online e-commerce channels like FirstCry.
- 2018: The company converted itself from Private to Public.
|Parent Organization||Iris Clothings Ltd.||Managing Director||Santosh Kumar Ladha|