About the Company
IOL Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals (IOLCP) is a leading organic chemicals manufacturers and suppliers. They are Indian manufacturer of industrial chemicals & bulk drugs for over two decades, by pursuing & implementing the highest standards of excellence in their operations, they have nurtured their capabilities by delivering consistent results and have earned the admiration of customers and stakeholders alike.
IOLCP has attained a front line position in the domestic segment and is thus contemplating to widen its horizon through global penetration. It has overseas customers from various countries like Bangladesh, Thailand, UAE, Syria, Singapore, Hong Kong, Pakistan, Egypt and many others.
IOLCP is therefore moving ahead with its vision to develop global strategic alliances with quality leaders and expand into new markets.
Product range of the company includes:
- Acetic AcidWith a production capacity of 6.5 million metric tonnes, Acetic Acid is a significant chemical reagent & industrial chemical with a wide spectrum of applications.
- Ethyl Acetate Ethyl Acetate is a significant industrial solvent with diverse industrial applications.
- Acetic AnhydrideAcetic Anhydride is a well-known acid anhydride that is widely used in pharmaceutical & agrochemical industries.
- Isobutyl BenzeneThis specialty chemical is used as an intermediate in Ibuprofen and other anti-inflammatory analgesic bulk drug
- Mono Chloro Acetic AcidAlso know as Chloro Acetic Acid it is used in agrochemicals, pesticides, insecticides, organic chemicals etc.
- Acetyl ChlorideAcetyl Chlorideis is colourless, near to pale yellow liquid that is used in perfume, dye, chemical, pharmaceutical bulk drugs and intermediates.
- Ibuprofen A non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, Ibuprofen is used in the treatment of a variety of ailments such as arthritis, dysmenorrhoea, and is also used an analgesic.
They have strong business relationships with a number of prestigious clients such as Ranbaxy Labs, CIPLA, Flex Industries, ICI Paints, Asian Paints, Pidilite, Rallis India, Hindustan Polymide, Gujarat Super Phosphate, & Avon Organics etc.
Awards & Achievements:
- IOL Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals has consecutively been bestowed with the 2nd Prize in Chemical Sector-National Energy Conservation Award 2007, by the Ministry of Power, Government of India for the third time in a row for its efforts made towards new technology implementation to conserve the energy resources of the company.
- IOLCP has also won Kamla Dial Gold Standard for North-West Qual Tech Standards-2006 conducted by Qimpro College Mumbai.
- One star Export House Status Award.
- National Energy Conservation Award 2007.
- National Energy Conservation Award 2006.
- National Energy Conservation Award 2005.
- One star export House Status Award.
- Halal Certification.
- Kosher Certification.
- USFDA Certification.
- EDQM Certification.
- Chemicals Expansion - The company has planned for increasing the capacity of Acetic Acid from 50000 TPA to 66000 TPA, Ethyl Acetate from 33000 TPA to 36000 TPA & Capacity of Acetic Anhydride from 12000 TPA to 18000 TPA.
- Pharma Expansion - IOLCP recently boosted its Ibuprofen plant capacity to 3600 TPA from 1800 TPA and to further expand the capacity to 6000 TPA.
- PPI's - The company has planned for installation of new manufacturing facilities of following PPIs:-Rabeprazole -Lansoprazole -Omeprazole -Pantoprazole -Esomeprazole. With annual installed capacity of 360 MT, the commercial production will start by the end of 2008.
- Co-generation Power Plant - To meet out its enhanced energy requirement and to become self reliance the company has also proposed for another captive co-generation plant with additional capacity of 13 MW in addition to the existing cogeneration plant of 4 MW capacity.
- Forward Integration - The company has planned for adding two more products i.e. Mono Chloro Acetic Acid(MCA) with a capacity of 6600 TPA & Acetyl Chloride with a capacity of 4800 TPA , using Acetic Anhydride & Acetic Acid as a raw material.
- Backward Integration - The company has planned for setting up plant for Iso-butyl Benzene(IBB) with a capacity of 6000 TPA which will be the raw material for the manufacturing of Ibuprofen.
- Research & Development - To develop new Molecules and process development
|Parent Organisation||IOL Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals Ltd.||Managing Director||Varinder Gupta|