About the Company
IIFL Securities Ltd. is a part of IIFL Group, one of India’s largest and most respected financial services groups, and a pioneer in the Indian financial services space in various technological and product aspects.
Incorporated in 1996 as a broking arm of the IIFL Group, the company is a one-stop digital financial supermarket with a growing customer franchise. The company is constantly reaching out to more and more customers, drawing upon its accumulated knowledge, nurturing new ideas to maximise value creation and achieving sustainable business growth. It manages its resources responsibly - products, places, platforms - to deliver the best possible outcomes.
Driven by research and powered by end-to-end technology platforms, the company is also well supported by an experienced management and a vast branch network across India. The company is a customer-centric company, constantly striving to enable individuals to grow their wealth through the wide range of products and services.
Business area of the company
The company offers a full-suite and wide range of products and services spanning retail and institutional equities, financial products distribution, commodity broking, currency broking, investment banking, financial planning and wealth management. It caters to a wide array of customers including corporates, institutional investors, sovereign wealth funds, foreign portfolio investors, mutual funds, insurance companies, banks, pension funds, alternate investment funds, trusts, high net worth individuals and other retail customers.
Products & Services
- Equities (both cash and derivatives), Commodities, Currency Broking
- Advisory services including Financial Planning, Depository Participant Services, Distribution of Mutual Funds and Bonds, Portfolio Management Services, Alternative
- Investment Funds, Retirement Planning and Estate Planning.
- Broking services
- Corporate access
- In-depth sector-wise and company-wise research
- Initial Public Offerings, Qualified Institutional Placement, Rights Issues, Preferential Placement, Follow-on Public Offer, Mergers & Acquisitions, Share Buybacks, Tender Offers and Delistings
- Advisory services including private equity placements and mergers & acquisitions
Financial Product Distribution
- Third-party financial products distribution including Mutual Funds, Insurance, Portfolio Management Services, Alternate Investment Funds, Fixed Deposits, Loans and Pension Products
Awards & Accolades
- IIFL Markets App received the award in the category - Best Use of Digital Media/Platform in the Share Trading Category
- mf.indiainfoline.com won in the category - Online Engagement and Loyalty Scheme of the year and Best Online Payment Solution (Merchant)
- www.indiainfoline.com received Mobby’s Award at World Marketing Congress for ‘Best Financial Website’
- The best IPO award for Embassy office REIT at the Asset Triple A Country Award
- ‘Company of the year’ by The CEO Magazine
- ‘Best Use of Digital Media/Platform in the share trading category’ Award at INKSPELL for IIFL Markets App
- ‘Going The Extra Mile’ (for special initiatives & innovative approach adopted towards improving the penetration of the commodity derivatives market) from MCX
- Best Social Media Marketing Campaign at the BTVI Awards for Marketing Excellence
- Received the ‘Great Place to Work’ Certification
- IIFL Group awarded the ‘Great Place to Work’ certification for the third year in a row
- ‘Top Business Performer’ in OTB segment in FY 2019-20
- ‘Customer Services Champion Award’ at Asia Innovation Congress and Award
- ‘Golden Peacock Award for National Training 2020’ under Financial Services category
- ‘Best Product Launch PR Campaign 2019 award for Advisor, Anytime, Anywhere’
|IIFL Securities Ltd.