|Market Cap||66,698 Cr||EPS||36.0||High||1355|
|Stock P/E||37.7||Net Profit Margin||NA||Low||1321.55|
|Market Cap||66,698 Cr||ROE||17.7%|
|P/B Ratio||6.2||Dividend Yield||0.7%|
|Industry P/E||42.4||Book Value||219.5|
About the Company
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd. is one of the leading private sector general insurance companies in India. At ICICI Lombard, customer satisfaction is its motto. Stretching ourselves and going beyond the ordinary for the satisfaction and smiles of its customers is something that is deeply embedded in its DNA. Be it an untoward incident due to the unpredictability of nature or losses suffered due to accidents or medical challenges, it remains committed to be at people side and serve people always. Its value proposition is driven by a promise to be the best partner for its customers. With a promise to ensure quick and smooth claims processing, its unmatched services are there to assist people at all times.
Business area of the company
The company provides general insurance solutions to secure people and their family against unexpected and untoward events. With ICICI Lombard, people can avail protection solutions for business, personal and project liabilities across rural as well as urban areas in India. It offers insurance coverage for motor, health, travel, home, student travel and more.
- Motor Insurance
- Car Insurance
- Two Wheeler Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Complete Health Insurance
- Complete Health Insurance
- Health Booster
- Personal Accident Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Marine Insurance
- NRI Insurance Services
- Business Insurance
- Third Party Insurance
- Crop Insurance
- Rural Insurance
- Customer Support
- Grievance Redressal
- Retrieve Quote
- Unclaimed Amount
- Intimate Claim
- Track Claim
- Marine/Property Claims
- Live Chat
- Whatsapp Notification
Awards and Recognitions
- In 2015, ICICI Lombard was awarded the Golden Peacock Innovation Management Award. At the 5th annual edition of the Indian Insurance Award, 2015, it conferred with the ‘E-Business Leader’ Award in the General Insurance Category.
- ICICI Lombard received the Golden Peacock Award for Business Excellence and the Claim Service Leader Award in 2016.
- ICICI Lombard was conferred the Technology Innovation Award at the Indian Insurance Awards 2016.
- ICICI Lombard received the Fintelekt Insurance Awards for Bancassurance Leader (General Insurance – Large Category) and Technology Initiative of the Year in 2017.
- ICICI Lombard was conferred the Asia Quality Excellence & Leadership Awards in the year 2017.
- It won the ‘Gold Shield’ award for excellence in financial reporting (non-life insurance) category for its Annual Report for FY2019, presented by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- It was conferred with the ‘Vision Awards’ for its Annual Report FY2019.
- It recognised as one of the ‘20 Best Insurers in the Asia Pacific Region’ for 2020.
- It was adjudged ‘India’s Leading General Insurance Company - Private’ at the Dun & Bradstreet BFSI Summit & Awards 2020.
- CICI Lombard commences Non-Life Insurance operations.
- Became the largest private sector general insurer.
- Settled more than 5 million claims.
- Number of policies issued by crossed 10 million, profit after tax crossed Rs. 5 billion.
- First General insurance company of India to issue subordinated debt.
- Crossed Rs 100 billion of GDPI.
- IntrCity by RailYatri, ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company and Marsh have partnered to provide travel insurance cover worth Rs 5,00,000 to all SmartBus Passengers.
- The Competition Commission of India has approved the acquisition of general insurance business of Bharti AXA General Insurance Company (Bharti AXA) by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company.
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company has entered into a Bancassurance tie-up with Yes Bank.
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company, Go Digit General Insurance and Flipkart have joined hands to offer health policies related to Covid-19.
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance and realme paySa have entered into strategic association to provide screen protection for realme phones, under the All Risk Insurance Policy underwritten by the company.
|Parent Organization||ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd.||Managing Director||Bhargav Dasgupta|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|