|Market Cap||1,603 Cr||EPS||8.4||High||169.85|
|Stock P/E||19.4||Net Profit Margin||3.9||Low||162.1|
|Market Cap||1,603 Cr||ROE||-4.4%|
|P/B Ratio||1.1||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||47.9||Book Value||152.3|
About the Company
Himatsingka Seide is an integrated global textile major that designs, develops, manufactures, distributes and retails a suite of textile products. Its installed capacities for manufacturing bedding and bath products, drapery and upholstery fabrics and fine-count cotton yarn are amongst the largest in the world. While global scale and next generation digital shop floors support our impressive portfolio of owned and licensed brands. Himatsingka Seide Limited is a public limited Company incorporated in India and listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).
Business area of the company
Himatsingka is a vertically integrated Indian textile major with a global footprint; it design, develop, manufacture and distribute a suite of home textile products.
- Calvin Klein
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Kate Spade
- Organicott range
- Royal Velvet
- Barbara Barry
- 1992 - 1993-Best Performance Award- Confederation of Export Units, New Delhi for Overall Export Performance & Best Performance Award.
- 1995 - 1996- Award for Outstanding Export Performance- Cotton Textiles Export Promotion Council, Mumbai Texprocil Award for Outstanding Export Performance.
- 2000 - 2001- Certificate of Appreciation by the Chief Commissioner of Customs & Central Excise, Bangalore Zone for recognition of the export performance.
- 2000 - 2002- Leading Captain of the Industry- Government of Karnataka.
- 2000 - 2002- Certificate of Excellence for Export Achievement Cochin Special Economic Zone, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Dept. of Commerce, Govt. of India Under 100% EOU Scheme in Karnataka under sector ‘Textiles’.
- 2002- Export Award 2002 FKCCI, Bengaluru in recognition of performance in the Silk category for the year 2001-02 at the 85th Annual General Meeting of the FKCCI.
- 2004- Best Small Cap Company award in the 'Best Managed Companies Poll of the year 2004' organized by Asia Money, Hong Kong.
- 2008- Life Time Achievement Award by the Indian Silk Export Promotion Council, Mumbai for his outstanding contribution to the promotion of Silk Exports.
- 2012- Best of Breed HR Award at the National Human Resource Development (NHRD) Network's 16th Annual Conference held at Hyderabad in December, 2012. This award was given for our Talent Pipeline Management Strategy at Himatsingka Linens, Hassan.
- 2013- SAP Award in Manufacturing- Best Run SAP Award in Manufacturing at the SAP Awards for Consumer Excellence-2013 (SAP-ACE).The award is given for excellence in implementation and usage of SAP in our manufacturing plant - Himatsingka Seide, Doddabalapur.
- 2014- Best EOU (Non SSI Category: Textile & Textile Products) by the Export Promotion Council for EOUs & SEZs, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, New Delhi for outstanding export performance.
- 2014- Export Excellence award for the ‘Best SEZ Manufacturer Exporter 2013-14 - Sector: Textiles’ from The Development Commissioner, Cochin Special Economic Zone.
- 2015-16- Bronze Trophy for the Highest Exports for Bed/Linen/Bed Sheets/Quilts from Cotton Textile Export Promotion Council (TEXPROCIL)
- 2017-18- Star Exporter Award Manufacturer-Gold from Federation of Karnataka Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FKCCI)
- 2017-18- Silver Trophy for the Highest Exports Bed/Linen/Bed Sheets/Quilts from Cotton Textile Export Promotion Council (TEXPROCIL)
- 2018-19- Star Exporter Award Manufacturer-Gold from Federation of Karnataka Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FKCCI).
- 1985-Incorporation of Himatsingka Seide Ltd
- 1986- Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- 1988- Silk and Silk blended manufacturing facility for producing Drapery & Upholstery fabrics goes on stream
- 1998- Expansion of weaving capacity for Drapery & Upholstery fabrics and commissioning of the silk spinning division, Himatsingka Filati
- 2003- India’s first luxary home furnishing brand ‘atmosphere’ is launched
- 2004- Incorporation of Himatsingka America Inc
- 2005- Construction of the vertically integrated Greenfield Bed Linen manufacturing facility at the Hassan SEZ, Karnataka, India commences
- 2007- The state-of-the-art bed linen manufacturing facility at Hassan, Karnataka goes on stream. Establishing a global footprint with the acquisition of Giuseppe Bel lora S.p.A (Italy), Divatex Home Fashions, Inc., and DWI Holdings, Inc.,(North America).
- 2008- The retail supply chain center at Doddaballapur, Karnataka, India goes on stream. 'Atmosphere' launches its first international stores in Dubai and Singapore.
- 2018- Commissioning of the Spinning plant (World’s largest cotton spinning plant under one roof)
- 2019- Commissioning of terry towel plant
- 2020- Commissioned commercial production of new Greenfield Terry Towel plant with an installed capacity of 25,000 TPA (Tonnes Per Annum).
- 2020- Enhanced e-commerce focus across key markets; added 24 channel partners during the year
- 2020- Expanded global reach of its brand portfolio by acquiring global rights for the Calvin Klein Home brand.
|Parent Organization||Himatsingka Seide Ltd.||Managing Director||Shrikant Himatsingka|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|