Hilton Metal Forging Ltd (HMFL) is one of the technology leaders in the forging industry providing the highest quality products and services for a one stop solution to cater to all forging needs. With an enviable reputation for quality products they are fully equipped to carry their reputation as ' Forging Leader'. The company was founded in 1997 and its promoter is Yuvraj Malhotra.
The company stand among the elite along with their engineers and application experts and since their inception they have undergone continuous development and their commitment is reflected by their meticulous application of monitoring procedures which ensures complete material traceability during the production cycle. All their products and processes are certified and their quality is second to none and they are proud of it. At HMFL, the combination of inventory, product knowledge and value added services combine to provide their clients with an HMFL solution.
Product range of the company includes:
- Stainless Steel Forged Flanges
- Forged Fittings
- LAP - Joint Stub-Ends (Seamless)
- Christmas Tree Components
- 1997- The company was founded in 17th September 1997 having a vision to enter into export of Stainless Steel Forged Flanges and Stub Ends to USA and European countries. The company was successful to get the first full order in the month of October 1997 and the same was executed in the month of December 1997. The company started with its export business with a turnover of Rs. 8.26 lacs in 1997
- 1998 - Since the cutting and drilling of Stainless Steel were bottle neck, the company decided to take 200 Sq.mtr. Shed of rend basis and has installed one cutting machine along with three drilling machines for cutting and drilling of flanges. Started Export Business with a turnover of Rs. 8.26 Lacs
- 1999 - Started manufacturing activity at a very small scale with addition of couple of Lathes and have achieved turnover of Rs.251.57 Lacs
- 2000 -Created own manufacturing base at WADA by investing Rs.85 Lacs and achieved turnover of Rs. 255.93 Lacs . Beside certificate for Quality Excellence received from their major customer.
- 2001 -Expanded manufacturing base further by additional investment and achieved turnover of Rs. 378.62 Lacs
- 2002 - Received ISO 9002 certification for manufacture and sale of closed die Forgings, flanges and fittings in various stainless steels grades, alloy steel and carbon steels. Beside the company also fulfilled the requirement of AD 2000 Merkblatt W 0 and got right to issue test certificates 3.1 B according to EN 10204. Also achieved turnover of Rs. 685.50 Lacs. Successful in getting approval from Ministry of Defence.
- 2003 -Obtained Canadian Registration and Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) Certificate. Also increased the installed capacity by adding balancing equipment for post forging operation and achieved turnover of Rs. 1359.53 Lacs . The company was awarded with the certificate by the ministry of commerce as Government Recoginsed Export House.
- 2004 -The Product of the company has been well accepted in global market and large order bookings have been opened from European market. Considering the global demand for the company's product, the company has invested Rs. 450.00 Lacs towards major expansion by installing 16 MT Hammer which is available presently with only 3 giant forging units in India. Thereby install capacity has increased to 10,000 tons per annum. Also achieved trunover of Rs. 2185.19 Lacs
- 2005 -The company has got additional feather in the cap while getting clear on Anti Dumping duty in Us Market. The company was greatly successful to get a marginal Anti dumping duty of 0.89% on the export of stainless steel forged flanges to US market. The company was also conferred with an Export Excellence Certificate for the year 2003-2004. To commence the commercial production on 16 ton Hammer from September 2004 and by utilizing the capacity achieved a turnover of Rs. 3421.29 Lacs
- 2006 -After having 9 years experience in the field of export of forged components to various manufacturers, distributors in USA, UK, European and Middle East countries, the company has decided to go for big expansion in forging equipments while putting up forging presses, Ring Rolling to capture the market of Oil and Gas industries. The company started manufacturing the forged valve bodies and valve components for Oil and Gas, Petro Chemical Refineries.
- The company has approached American Petroleum Institute for API Monogram. The company has installed a complete Heat Treatment Plant, Die shop and inhouse laboratory facilities to inspect the chemical, physical and all kinds of testing. The company is now in the process of raising IPO and have achieved Sales Turnover to Rs. 4850.00 Lacs
- 2007- The IPO for raising the fund for the expansion program to increase the capacity to double fold was completed successfully. The company's security got listed on Bombay Stock Exchange and national Stock Exchange. As a part of the expansion program, 3ton Drop Forging Hammer, CNC Machines, HMC Machines, cutting machines were installed and made operative during the year. The company also obtained API monogram from American Petroleum Institute and Certificate of Registration from PDO Oman as registered material vendor for its products.Achieved turn over of Rs. 5611.16 LACS during the year
- 2008 -The company got its name registered Under Trade Mark Act, 1999. The company obtained a confirmation from SASOL, South Africa for inclusion as SASOL approved Manufacturers List for Pipes, Fitting and Flanges. The company also obtained Approval from UDHE INDIA and from Directorate of steam Boiler, Government of Maharasthra as approved 'Manufacturer Of Forged Items As Per Indian Boiler Regulation 1950. The turnover achieved during the year is Rs. 7716.74 Lacs.
- 2009 -The company received Gold Trophy as 'TOP EXPORTER' FROM EEPC. The forging press, Pneumatic Hammer, VMC and HMC machines were made operative during the year. The production capacity of the company increased to 16000 MT per year. The company has got Engineers India Limited approval. The company acheived turn over of Rs. 7307.85 lacs.
- Engineers India ltd
- Award for Export Excellance
- TUV Certificate
- TUV Nord Certificate
- Petroleum Development Oman
- API Specification