About the Company
The company was incorporated on January 21, 2003 as ‘H.G. Infra Engineering Private Limited’ at Jodhpur, as a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956, with a certificate of incorporation granted by the Registrar of Companies, Rajasthan, Jaipur (the RoC). Subsequently the company was converted into Public Limited Company and the name of the company was changed to ‘H.G. Infra Engineering Limited’. A fresh certificate of incorporation consequent upon conversion to public limited Company was issued by the Registrar of Companies, Rajasthan, Jaipur on June 8, 2017.
H.G. Infra Engineering is an infrastructure construction, development and management company with extensive experience in its focus area of road projects, including highways, bridges and flyovers. The company has executed or is executing projects across various states in India covering Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh Haryana, Uttarakhand, Maharashtra and Arunachal Pradesh.
Business area of the Company:
The company’s main business operations include providing engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services on a fixed-sum turnkey basis and undertaking civil construction and related infrastructure projects on item rate and lump sum basis, primarily in the roads and highway sector. It has also forayed into executing water pipeline projects and is currently undertaking two water supply projects in Rajasthan on turnkey basis which includes the designing, construction, operation and maintenance of the project.
Major Events and Milestones:
- 2003: Incorporation of Company under Part IX of the Companies Act, 1956.
- 2008: Executed first subcontract work of construction of embankment, among other things for an amount of Rs 149.13 million.
- 2008: Commenced construction of a portion of the Yamuna Expressway, worth Rs 1,160.60 million.
- 2010: Commenced its first major project as a subcontractor to carry out work of four laning of 49 kilometers on the Jaipur – Tonk Deoli section on National Highway 12, worth Rs 2,574.40 million.
- 2010: Commenced work on a part of the project for development of road of 20 kilometers on the six laning work being carried out on National Highway 8, on the Ajmer bypass section for an amount of Rs 563.80 million.
- 2011: Commenced work on the project of four laning of the Warora Bamni section in Maharashtra for an amount of Rs 2,684.58 million.
- 2014: Executed construction of the Jaipur - Nagaur road from kilometer 63/500 (Bhatipura) to kilometer 101/700 (Narayanpur Tiraha) for a total cost of Rs 442.70 million.
- 2014: Executed construction of the Jaipur-Nagaur road from kilometer 18/0 (Kalwar) to kilometer 63/500 (Bhatipura) for a total cost of Rs 561.40 million.
- 2015: Awarded construction project of four laning highway of National Highway 65, on the Kaithal-Rajasthan border for a cost of Rs 4,011.10 million, in the state of Haryana, awarded by Modern Road Makers.
- 2016: Executed second renewal coat on the pavement of six lane Jaipur - Kishangarh section of National Highway 8 in the state of Rajasthan from kilometer 273.500 to kilometer 363.885 for a project cost of Rs 1,423.10 million.
- 2017: Conversion of Company into a public limited company.
- 2017: Awarded seven construction projects in Maharashtra worth Rs 19,045.90 million by MoRTH.
- 2017: Awarded two construction projects by NHAI worth Rs 4,140.00 million.
|Parent Organisation||H.G. Infra Engineering Ltd.||Managing Director||Harendra Singh|