About the Company
HFCL Limited (formerly known as Himachal Futuristic Communications Limited), established in 1987, is a leading Technology Enterprise connecting the world with the fully integrated communication network solutions and specialised services. Consistently empowering innovation, it endeavour to develop new technologies and next-generation products which are globally benchmarked and cost effective. Research & Development activities are spearheaded by its two Centres of Excellence (CoEs) at Gurgaon and Bengaluru, further supported by invested R&D Houses and Collaborators from different locations in India and Overseas.
HFCL manufacture Optical Fiber, Optical Fiber Cables (OFC), Passive Interconnect Solutions and high-end Transmission and Access Equipment. Its technologically advanced offerings span the entire value chain, from manufacturing hi-tech communication network products to providing specialized services, which get deployed across Telecom, Defence, Railways, Utilities and Security & Surveillance Networks, both in the Private and Government Sector.
Business area of the company
HFCL is a diverse telecom infrastructure enabler with active interest spanning telecom infrastructure development, system integration, and manufacture and supply of high-end telecom equipment, Optic Fiber and Optic Fiber Cable (OFC).
Optical Fiber Cables
- Microwave Radio’s
- Telecom Power
- Battery Management
- Telecom Networks
- Optical Transmission
Railway Telecom Networks
Safe and Smart Cities
Milestones and achievements
- 2011: New Strategic Partnership with Reliance Jio for creation of 4G Network Infrastructure.
- 2011: Restructured Debt & Equity.
- 2011: Merger of high net-worth company, Sunvision Engineering Company Pvt. Ltd.
- 2012: Capacity of Goa manufacturing facility expanded to 2.6m fkm.
- 2013: Doubled the Revenue. PAT increased by 5 times.
- 2014: Capacity of Goa manufacturing facility expanded to 4.9m fkm.
- 2015: Set up Railways Communication, Smart City, Defence communication as new business verticals.
- 2015: Defence equipment business vertical was awarded seven manufacturing licenses from GoI.
- 2016: Capacity of Goa manufacturing facility expanded to 7m fkm.
- 2016: Commencement of OFC manufacturing facility at Chennai, in HTL Ltd., a subsidiary with capacity of 4m fkm.
- 2017: Railway Business vertical won its first two significant orders from Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor and Western Dedicated Freight Corridor.
- 2018: Capacity of Goa manufacturing facility expanded to 8m fkm.
- 2018: Setting up of R&D Division for Design & Development including WiFi Network products/solutions, Radios etc.
- 2018: Capacity of Chennai plant expanded to 7m fkm.
- 2019: Setting up of Optical Fiber Plant in Hyderabad with 6.4m fkm capacity. Expected to be completed by the end of 2019.
- 2019: Acquired 90% stake in a technology focussed company, Raddef Private Limited which has expertise in RF and Microwave domain embedded systems, Communication systems, RADAR and Surveillance systems.
- 2020: Starts commercial production of Optical Fiber Cables at Hyderabad facility.
- 2020: Collaborated with VVDN Technologies.
|Parent Organization||HFCL Ltd.||Managing Director||Mahendra Nahata|