About the Company
The Heritage Foods was founded by Mr. Nara Chandrababu Naidu in the year 1992, which is one of the fastest growing Public Listed Companies in India. Heritage's milk and milk products have a market presence in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharastra, Odisha, NCR Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand & Uttar Pradesh. In the year 1994, Heritage Foods went public and was oversubscribed 54 times. Heritage Foods shares are listed on BSE and NSE.
Business area of the company
Heritage Foods is engaged in two key business verticals - Dairy and Renewable Energy
- UHT Milk
- Frozen Desserts
- Flavoured Milk
- Skimmed Milk Powder
- 2013: Fortune-50 Most Powerful Business Women- Mrs. N Bhuvaneswari, Vice Chairperson and Managing Director of the Company was named the Most Powerful Business Woman in India for the year 2013. Ranked 45th in the List of Fortune-50.
- 2014: Economics Times- The Company was listed among the top 500 Indian Companies for the year 2014 as compiled by the Economic Times, on the basis of Industry Reputation and Key Financial Parameters.
- 2014: ‘Most Admired Retailer of the Year 2014’- The Retail division of the Company has received the “Most Admired Retailer of the year 2014 Award” in the Food & Grocery Segment from India Retail Forum Mumbai in September, 2014
- 2014: National Energy Conservation Award- The Dairy Division of the Company has received the 1st Prize in ‘National Energy Conservation Award’ in the Dairy sector from the Ministry of Power, Govt of India in December, 2014.
- 2015: COCA COLA Golden Spoon Award- The Retail Division of the Company has received the ‘COCA COLA Golden Spoon Award 2015’ for being the Regional Chain’s Most Admired Food & Grocery Retailer of the Year’ at India Food Forum, Mumbai in January, 2015.
- 2015: National Energy Conservation Award- The Gokul Plant has received the 1st Prize in the ‘National Energy Conservation Award’ in the Dairy sector from the Ministry of Power, Govt of India in December, 2015
- 2016: COCA COLA Golden Spoon Award 2016- The Retail Division of the Company has received the ‘COCA COLA Golden Spoon Award’ 2016 for being the Most Admired Food & Grocery Retailer of the Calendar Year 2015
- 2016: Great Indian Ice Cream Contest 2016 Season-5- The Company received the Gold Award in Kool Kids, i.e., 1st Prize on an All India level
- 2016: Golden Peacock Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance- The Company has been declared the Winner of the ‘Golden Peacock Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance’ for the year 2016.
- 2016: National Energy Conservation Award- The Uppal Plant has received the 1st Prize in the ‘National Energy Conservation Award’ in the Dairy sector from the Ministry of Power, Govt of India during the year 2016.
- 2016: 100 Most Influential CFO’s in India- The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the Company has been conferred an Award by the London-based Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), thereby joining CIMA's elite list of '100 Most Influential CFOs' during the year 2016.
- 2016: Most Innovative 100 CIOs/CTOs of India- The IT Head of the Company has been awarded by the organisation www.indiasgreatest.com as one of the '100 Most Innovative CIOs of India' during the year 2016.
- 2016: Excellence Awards in Corporate Social Responsibility- The Company bagged FTAPCCI Excellence Awards in Corporate Social Responsibility during the year 2016.
- 2017: Golden Peacock Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance- The Company bagged the “Golden Peacock Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance” for the year 2017.
- 2017: National Energy Conservation Award- The Company won the Prestigious National Energy Conservation Awards (NECA - 2017) in the Dairy sector for the year 2017.
- 2017: Hyderabad CFO Leadership Award- Mr. A Prabhakara Naidu, CFO of the Company, won the Hyderabad CFO Leadership Award from the World CSR Day and World Sustainability.
- 2017: Telangana Best Employer Brand Award 2017- The Company received the Telangana Best Employer Brand Award 2017 from the World CSR Day and World Sustainability.
- 2017: ICAI Awards 2017-The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India in its 11th ICAI Awards, 2017 conferred Award for Excellent CA-CFO in the Agriculture & Allied Services Sector to Mr. A. Prabhakara Naidu, Chief Financial Officer of the Company.
- 2018: 100 Top HR Mind in India Award- Mr. Dheeraj Tandon, Head HR, has received the 100 Top HR Minds in India Award from the World HRD Congress.
- 2018: Won India Food Safety Summit Award by Confederation of Indian Industry
- 2020: Won India Food Safety Summit Award
- 2020: Won India Dairy Award
- 1992- Incorporation of the Company on June 5, 1992
- 1993- Commenced commercial production on April 26, 1993
- 1994- Initial Public Offering which was over-subscribed 54 times
- 2002- Buyback of shares
- 2006- Started Retail division - Heritage Fresh Stores
- 2007-08- Launched value-added products like curd, lassi, buttermilk, paneer, flavoured milk and frozen dessert
- 2007-08- First exclusive franchise
- 2007-08- Started Agri division
- 2013- Set up first solar energy plant
- 2013- Awarded 1:1 bonus equity shares to shareholders
- 2013- VP & MD, Mrs. N. Bhuvaneswari named among the 50 M
- 2014- Entered into India’s prestigious list of
- 2014- ET Top 500 Companies
- 2016- Commissioned the first wind power plant
- 2016- Received the Golden Peacock Award in Corporate Governance
- 2016- Received Board approval regarding demerger of retail undertaking
- 2017- Revamped the Heritage brand in our Silver Jubilee Year
- 2017- Launched Polypropylene (PP) flavoured milk
- 2017- Established Heritage Nutrivet Limited, a subsidiary for cattle-feed
- 2017- Received Golden Peacock Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance
- 2018- Launched Alpenvie Ice-cream range
|Parent Organization||Heritage Foods Ltd.||Managing Director||N Bhuvaneswari|