About the Company
Housing Development and Infrastructure (HDIL), a real estate development company, was established in 1996. Its business activity comprises of construction and development of residential projects, commercial, retail and slum rehabilitation projects. It is also engaged in construction of special economic zone (SEZ).
HDIL has established itself as one of India’s premier real estate development companies, with significant operations in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region. It is a public listed real estate company in India with shares traded on the BSE & NSE Stock Exchanges. HDIL group has completed more than 100 million sq.ft of construction in all verticals of real estate and has rehabilitated around 30,000 families in last one decade.
With operations spanning every aspect of the real estate business, from residential, commercial and retail projects, to slum rehabilitation to land development, the company was ranked as India’s fastest growing real estate company by Construction World-NICMAR in October 2007. Its residential projects range from apartment complexes to towers to townships. Its commercial projects comprise premium office spaces as well as multiplex cinemas. In retail, it focus on building world-class shopping malls.
Its residential projects range from apartment complexes to towers to townships. Its commercial projects comprise premium office spaces as well as multiplex cinemas. In retail, it focus on building world-class shopping malls. It also handle slum rehabilitation projects under a Government scheme administered by the Slum Rehabilitation Authority (SRA), offering development rights in exchange for clearing and redeveloping slum lands, while providing replacement housing for the displaced slum dwellers.
Residential Projects HDIL is engaged into construction of various residential plots in mumbai such as Dheeraj apartments (Jogeshwari), Grande (Bandra), Carmichael Road ( Bandra) are among others.
Commercial Projects The company has also commercial property such as IT Park (Bandup), Worli Commercial property (Dadar, Mumbai), Versowa Property ( Andheri, Mumbai),Township projects( Vasaiand Virar, Mumbai), are among others.
Retail Projects It has also ventured into construction of retail property such as Dreams The Mall and Bhandup, Harmony retail mall, Jogeshwari. HDIL has entered into multiplexes business under the brand name BROADWAY. It has launched 3 multiplexes in Vasai and it will soon open multiplexes in Kandivli and Bhandup.
Infrastructure projects It has big projects like Multi product SEZ in Virar and Vasai SEZ, near Mumbai and Mumbai Airport Slum Rehabilitation in Mumbai.
To diversify its business activities, HDIL has also entered into exploration of oil fields for production and refining of oil.
- HDIL got listed on BSE and NSE on 24 July 2007.
- HDIL was ranked as India’s fastest growing real estate company by Construction World-NICMAR in October 2007.
- HDIL was awarded rehabilitation of approximately 85,000 slum dwellers under expansion and modernization of Mumbai airport from MIAL (Mumbai International Airport)
- HDIL was short listed for prestigious Dharavi Slum Rehabilitation projects after technical evaluations in September 2007. The project is expected to generate close to Rs 25,000 crore in revenue for the Maharashtra government.
- HDIL Launched 54 Corporate Park on 22nd march 2013 in Santacruz (W) Mumbai.
- 2014 -HDIL- Privilege Power and Infrastructure Private Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, has received the environmental clearance from State Environment Impact Assessment Authority.'
Subsidiaries of the company
- Privilege Power and Infrastructure
- HDIL Entertainment
- HDIL Infra Projects
- HDIL Oil & Gas, Blue Star Realtors
- Ravijyot Finance and Leasing
- HDIL Leisure
|Housing Development And Infrastructure Ltd.