|Market Cap||455 Cr||EPS||-1.2||High||14.2|
|Stock P/E||0.0||Net Profit Margin||-68.4||Low||13.9|
|Market Cap||455 Cr||ROE||0.0%|
|P/B Ratio||-1.8||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||151.4||Book Value||-7.9|
About the Company
HCL Infosystems (HCLI) is one of the leading ICT system integrator and distribution company. It originated in 1976, It developed the first indigenous micro-computer at the same time as Apple and 3 years before IBM's PC – in 1978. This micro-computer virtually gave birth to the Indian computer industry. HCL's in-depth knowledge of Unix led to the development of a fine grained multi-processor Unix in 1988, three years ahead of Sun and HP.
Today, HCL sells more PCs in India than any other brand, runs Northern Ireland's largest BPO operation, and manages the network for Asia's largest stock exchange network apart from designing zero visibility landing systems to land the world's most popular airplane. And this it does across 23 countries and across 360 service locations in India.
HCLI has wide range of products and services such as IT products, solutions and related services, which include PCs, servers, imaging, voice and video solutions, networking products, TV and FM broadcasting solutions, communication solutions, system integration, ICT education and training, digital lifestyle solutions and peripherals.
The company has strategic alliance with leading companies like Intel, AMD, Microsoft, Bull, Toshiba, Nokia, Sun Microsystems, Ericsson, NVIDIA, SAP, Scansoft, SCO, EMC, Veritas, Citrix, CISCO, Oracle, Computer Associates, RedHat, Infocus, Duplo, Samsung and Novell.
It has four hardware manufacturing facilities -- two in Pondicherry, one in Chennai and one in Uttaranchal.
HCL Infosystems portfolio of products covers the entire spectrum of the information technology needs of its customers. By virtue of the immense diversity of markets and customers that it address, HCL Infosystems products offerings include everything from high end enterprise level servers for mission critical applications to multimedia home computers.
Computing products -HCLI manufactures wide range of computer such as home PCs, notebooks, business PCs, business workstations and servers.
Storage solutions - The company manufactures wide range of storage solutions such as standalone drivers, HBA cards, EMC storage solutions etc catering wide range of consumers.
Office Imaging and telecom solutions - It has partnered with the best in the industry like Toshiba, Infocus, Duplo, etc to provide imaging solutions like projectors, plasma, visual presenter and interactive presentation systems. It has partnered with major players for providing voice, videoconferencing, audio conferencing and broadcast solutions according to the business needs.
The company develops POS, kiosk and customer service counter products. HCLI offers a complete range of digital lifestyle products and solutions through its various distribution channels and vast warehousing and logistics operations.
- Bagged the prestigious Golden Peacock Eco Innovation Award 2013 for eNBA project during the 15th World Congress on Environment Management .HCL was honored for providing IT Solutions to National Board of Accreditation which resulted in eco innovation, cost saving and transparency in the accreditation process.
- Won eINDIA Public Sector Enterprises Award 2013 for the project eProcurement by Indian Railways.HCL was honored for automating the tendering process of Indian Railways which reduced the procurement cycle time of material from 23 days to instantaneous.
- Awarded PC Quest Best IT Implementations of the Year 2013 under the category Project with Maximum Social Impact for Financial Inclusion project of Bank of Baroda. The project aims at providing easy access to affordable financial services to those who are deprived of it so far thereby bringing the unbanked and under banked villages into the formal financial stream.
- Awarded PC Quest Best IT Implementations of the Year 2013 under the category Best Education Project (Silver) for eNBA. The project has brought complete transparency and reduced the accreditation process time from 1.5 years to 4 months for higher educational institutions seeking accreditation.
- Bagged “Corporate - Best Government to Citizens (G2C) Initiative of the Year” award at the e-Maharashtra Summit 2013. HCL Infosystems was awarded the honor for implementing turnkey ICT solutions in design, supply, installation, automation, integration, and subsequent maintenance of India’s first state-of-the-art Border Check Post (BCP) project undertaken by the Maharashtra Government.
- Bagged ‘Partner of the Year Award’ for the Asia Pacific & Japan region as part of CA Technologies Partner for Impact Awards, held at the Annual User Conference, CA World '13 in Las Vegas. HCL Infosystems was honored for its commitment and expertise in taking CA Technologies solutions portfolio to market, and its efforts in driving new contracts and business opportunities.
- Bagged the prestigious Shiksha Ratan Award at the State Education Summit 2013 for Best Smart Class Service Provider for its flagship product DigiSchool.
- HCL My EduTab wins ‘Best Tablet Providers in Education’ Award at the World Education Awards 2012.
- Bagged Mee Seva Award for Excellence in Delivery from the Government of Andhra Pradesh. HCL Infosystems was awarded the honor for its outstanding contribution in the successful implementation of Mee Seva, an integrated service delivery initiative.
- Featured amoung the Top 10 Brands. Ranked over Sony, Apple, Lenovo, Acer and Toshiba in the Laptop category by Economic Times.
- Bagged the “Winner Award” for driving “Asha Growth” at the Nokia IMEA Partner Conference in Berlin.
- HCL Infosystems ranked No.1 for IT Services in DQ-CMR CSA 2012.
- HCL Infosystems wins Dun & Bradstreet Rolta Awards 2009
- HCL Infosystems tops Employee Satisfaction Chart for the 6th Consecutive Year as per DQ Survey, 2010.
- HCL Infosystems awarded CXO Award 2010 – The IT Chapter in the category of ‘Indian Hardware Brand of the Year’ by Bloomberg UTV.
- HCL Infosystems won VAR India 2010 awards for top Distributor of the Year & Best Projector-DLP (in-Focus).
- HCL Infosystems awarded as a ‘Power Brand’ of India in the IT & Office Automation category.
- HCL Infosystems awarded ‘Most Promising New Technology for Urban Applications’ at the Municipalika 2011.
- HCL Infosystems tops IDC-DataQuest Customer Satisfaction Charts for 3rd consecutive year.
- HCL Infosystems awarded Dun & Bradstreet Rolta Corporate Award under Computer Hardware and Peripherals Category.
- HCL Infosystems – Dream Company of the year!!! The Organization bags No.1 position in DQ-Best Employer Survey 2011.
- HCL Infosystems awarded with the CMMi (Capability Maturity Model integration) Maturity Level 5 certification for its Jaipur Development Centre.
- First ever HCL flagship store launched in Delhi-NCR
- Launches India’s first BEE-Star compliant laptop
- Launches its new sleek Next-Gen ME Tablet, the X1
- Rated No. 20 in the Great Place to Work Survey
- Wins Skoch Digital Inclusion Award in the Technology in Service Delivery category for successful implementation of Kohlapur Municipal Corporation e-Governance Project.
- No. 1 Employer of the Year’ by DQ-CMR Best Employer Survey – 2011.
- Wins DDI’s ‘Grow your own Leaders’ award for overall management culture and effectiveness of the organization’s talent management system.
- Bags the VARIndia 2011 award for ‘Best Projector DLP (Infocus)’, ‘Best PC Indian Brand’ and ‘No. 1 Distributor’.
The company’s manufacturing facilities have received various certifications such as ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001, ISO 13485:2003, TS 16949-2002 TUV.
It was awarded MAIT Level 2 - by European Foundation for Quality Management in the year 2001.
HCL Infosystems launches latest range of HCL ME Tabs with its new brand ambassador, Unmukt Chand
|Parent Organization||HCL Infosystems Ltd.||Managing Director|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|