About the Company
Gujarat Gas Ltd. (GGL) is India's largest City Gas Distribution player with its presence spread many Districts in the State of Gujarat, Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Thane Geographical Area (GA) (excluding already authorised areas) which includes Palghar District of Maharashtra. In 10th CGD bidding round announced by PNGRB the company has won 6 GAs comprising of 17 cities in the state of Punjab, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan, making GGL a pan India Company. The company has India's largest customer base in Residential, Commercial and Industrial segments. It is committed to reach out to every possible natural gas user in its expanded GAs. The size and scale of the combined entity gives it the ability to achieve efficiencies and effectively manage the transformational changes in the sector. This major gain in productivity would benefit all the key stakeholders i.e. Customers and Shareholders. It is strategically aligned to energize India's natural gas vision. Registered Office of the company is Gujarat Gas CNG Station, Sector 5/C, Gandhinagar - 382006 Gujarat.
Business area of the company
The Company is engaged in City Gas Distribution including sale, purchase supply, distribution, transport, trading in Natural Gas, CNG, LNG, LPG & other Gaseous form through Pipelines, Trucks/ Trains or such other suitable mode for transportation/distribution of Natural Gas, CNG, LNG, LPG & other Gaseous Form.
- The company has received ISO 9001:2015 certification, the world’s most recognized quality management standard.
- This certification demonstrates GGL’s mature Management System with a proven framework to provide quality services to its customers. The three certifications which GGL received are:
1) Management System Certificate for Quality Management System standard ISO 9001:2015.
2) Management System Certificate for Environmental Management System standard ISO 14001:2015.
3) Management System Certificate for Occupational Health & Safety Management System standard OHSAS 18001:2007.
|Parent Organization||Gujarat Gas Ltd.||Managing Director||Milind Torawane|