Engineering - Construction
|Market Cap||12,127 Cr||EPS||88.1||High||1297.95|
|Stock P/E||14.2||Net Profit Margin||15.8||Low||1250|
|Market Cap||12,127 Cr||ROE||30.4%|
|P/B Ratio||2.3||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||34.4||Book Value||539.4|
About the Company
G R Infraprojects is an integrated road engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company with experience in design and construction of various road/highway projects across States in India and having recently diversified into projects in the railway sector. The company’s principal business of civil construction comprises EPC and BOT projects in the road sector. It has, since 2006, executed over 100 road construction projects. It also has experience in constructing state and national highways, bridges, culverts, flyovers, airport runways, tunnels and rail over-bridges. It has over the years developed an established road EPC business and has gradually added facilities to support and supplement its road construction business. As part of its in-house integrated model, it has developed in house resources with key competencies to deliver a project from conceptualization to completion that includes its design and engineering team, three manufacturing units at Udaipur, Rajasthan, Guwahati, Assam and Sandila, Uttar Pradesh for processing bitumen, thermoplastic road-marking paint and road signage and a fabrication and galvanization unit at Ahmedabad, Gujarat for manufacturing metal crash barriers and electric poles.
Business area of the company
The company’s principal business operations are broadly divided into three categories: (i) civil construction activities, under which it provide EPC services; (ii) development of roads, highways on a Build Operate Transfer (BOT) basis, including under annuity and Hybrid Annuity Model (HAM); and (iii) manufacturing activities, under which it process bitumen, manufacture thermoplastic road-marking paint, electric poles and road signage and fabricate and galvanize metal crash barriers.
Awards, accreditations or recognitions
- 2013: Emerging Companies Excellence Award from the Business Today in association with Yes Bank.
- 2014: ‘Best Professionally Managed Company’ in the ‘Turnover of Rs 500 to Rs 1,000 crore’ category from the Construction Industry Development Council in the CIDC Vishwakarma Awards 2014.
- 2015: CIDC Vishwakarma Award 2015 under the ‘Best Construction Projects’ category from the Construction Industry Development Council for the Jodhpur Pali Project, Jodhpur
- 2016: ET Promising Brand of Udaipur 2016 from The Economic Times.
- 2018: Certificate of excellence for ‘Outstanding and Inspiring Achievement in Adoption of Technology / Telematics’ at the ATMA Fleet Management Awards.
- 2019: Awarded ‘Fastest Growing Construction Company (Medium Category)’ at the Construction World Awards, 2019.
- 2020: Awarded ‘Fastest Growing Construction Company (Large)’ at the 18th Construction World Annual Awards Online.
- 2021: Awarded at the 12th CIDC Vishwakarma Awards 2021 under the ‘Best Construction Project’ category by the Construction Industry Development Council for the Faridkot - Kotkapura - Bathinda Section of NH -15, Bhatinda.
- 2021: Awarded at the 12th CIDC Vishwakarma Awards 2021 under the ‘Best Construction Project’ category by the Construction Industry Development Council for the Jaisalmer - Barmer Section of NH - 15 to Two / Four, Barme.
Major events and milestones
- 1996: Received certificate for commencement of business.
- 1996: Take-over of business of the then existing partnership firm Gumani Ram Agarwal.
- 2001: Forayed into the field of development of infrastructure projects
- 2006: Established a centralized workshop with fabrication facilities at NH 8, Balicha Bypass, Udaipur, for reducing equipment downtime.
- 2007: Change of name of Company to G R Infraprojects as the activities being undertaken by the company were reflected in broader terms from the new name.
- 2009: Commenced operations at the bitumen emulsion/PMB manufacturing unit at Kaladwas in Rajasthan, having annual installed capacity of 30,000 MT.
- 2011: Investment by India Business Excellence Fund I, India Business Excellence Fund and IDFC Investment Advisors Limited in the form of subscription to Equity Shares
- 2013: Completed construction of the Shillong Bypass Project, approximately 10 months prior to the scheduled date of completion.
- 2014: Commenced operations at Company’s second bitumen emulsion manufacturing unit at Amingaon, Assam, having annual installed capacity of 30,000 MT.
- 2015: Commenced operations at its fabrication and galvanisation unit for metal crash barriers at Ahmedabad, Gujarat having installed capacity of 24,000 MT.
- 2016: First BOT project on hybrid annuity mode for company awarded by NHAI with a Bid Project Cost of Rs 13,670 million.
- 2017: Sale of controlling stake in two erstwhile subsidiaries of Company namely Jodhpur Pali Expressway and Shillong Expressway.
- 2018: Awarded company’s first railway project.
- 2019: Commenced operations at company’s third bitumen emulsion manufacturing unit at Sandila, Uttar Pradesh.
- 2020: Completed first NHAI HAM project for the four laning of Phagwara - Rupnagar section of NH-344A from km 0.00 (design chainage) to km. 80.820 (design chainage).
|Parent Organization||GR Infraprojects Ltd.||Managing Director||Ajendra Agarwal|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|