Wood & Wood Products
|Market Cap||2,029 Cr||EPS||5.8||High||165.45|
|Stock P/E||28.4||Net Profit Margin||0.2||Low||163.5|
|Market Cap||2,029 Cr||ROE||16.0%|
|P/B Ratio||3.3||Dividend Yield||0.3%|
|Industry P/E||33.2||Book Value||50.3|
About the Company
Greenply Industries (GIL) incorporated in 1990; is engaged in manufacturing plywood.Greenply Industries Limited (GIL) is India's largest interior infrastructure company. It stands at top when it comes to plywood, decorative veneers and particle boards. It account for almost 36 percent of the organized plywood and 26 percent of the organized laminate market in India. The company manufactures plywood, laminates, decorative veneers, particle boards and prelam particle boards/MDF.
The company has a pan-India presence with 46 branches across India and presence in over 300 cities across 21 states.
Company’s laminate brand Greenlam is exported to more than 25 countries that include Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan, Canada, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Kenya, Dubai, Russia, Syria, USA, Australia, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, China and Israel.
Greenply has created brands such as Greenply Plywood, Greenlam Laminates, Green Lamieboard, Ecotec, Green Club Premium Ply and Green Decowood.
Greenlam, the flagship decorative laminate brand from Greenply is exported to more than 100 countries including Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan, Canada, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Kenya, Dubai, Russia, USA, Australia, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, China, United Kingdom and Europe.
The company owns subsidiaries namely Greenlam Asia Pacific Pte to develop market in ASEAN countries and Greenlam America Inc. for marketing and distribution of its laminate products.
The company has received various certifications such as OHSAS-18001, ISO-14001, ISO-9001 and CBRI Certification for its quality management.
Company received award for the best advertisement campaign in building material, real estate and other related industries at Hindware ArchiDesign Awards
GIL was awarded Abby Gold in the category of the homes, décor and leisure film.
- Greenlam Laminates become the First Non US brand to get Greenguard certification from Greenguard Evironmental Institute (GEI) US for indoor air quality
- 1993- Set up of the plant for the manufacturing of laminates at Behror, Rajasthan with a capacity of 12 lacs sheets per annum under the name 'Mittal Laminates Private Limited'.
- 1995 The equity shares of our Company were listed pursuant to an offer for sale.
- 1995 Amalgamation of the erstwhile Greenply Industries Limited with our Company with effect from April 1, 1994 pursuant to which the plywood manufacturing unit at Tizit, Nagaland was transferred to our Company. Pursuant to the amalgamation, the name of our Company was changed to 'Greenply Industries Limited'.
- 1998 Commenced manufacture of pre-laminated particle board at our unit at Behror, Rajasthan.
- 2002 Grant of ISO 9001 Certification for the Quality Management Systems for the Behror unit and ISO 14001 Certification for the Environmental Management Systems for the Behror unit.
- 2003 Grant of OHSAS 18001 Certification for the 'Occupational Health and Safety Management System' for our Behror unit.
- 2003 Commenced manufacture of decorative veneers at our unit at Behror, Rajasthan.
- 2005 Received certificate for being a “Two-Star Export House” from the Director General, Foreign Trade, Government of India.
- 2005 Amalgamation of Worthy Plywood Limited with our Company pursuant to which the plywood manufacturing unit at Kriparampur, West Bengal was transferred to our Company.
- 2005-06 First company to attract FII investment in its sector.
- 2006 Acquisition of Greenlam Asia Pacific Pte. Limited, Singapore as a wholly owned subsidiary with the object of marketing our Company’s laminates in the south east Asian markets.
- 2006 Setting up of unit at Pantnagar, Uttarakhand for the manufacture of plywood and particle boards.
- 2007 Acquisition of Galaxy Decor Private Limited and Platinum Veneers Private Limited as wholly owned subsidiaries which owned the plywood manufacturing facility at Bamanbore, Gujarat.
- 2008 Received GREENGUARD Certification for our Greenlam Laminates.
- 2008 Incorporated Greenlam America, Inc. as a wholly owned subsidiary in the state of Florida with the object of marketing our Company’s high pressure laminates in North America.
- 2008 Green Defender (Fire Retardant Plywood) certified by the Central Building Research Institute (CBRI).
- 2009 Amalgamation of Galaxy Decor Private Limited and Platinum Veneers Private Limited with our Company
- 2010 Power brand Status
- 2010 Setting up of India's largest and most technologically advanced MDF plant at Pantnagar, Uttarakhand.
- 2010 FSC certification for Pantnagar and Kriparampur plants awarded by the prestigious Rainforest Alliance Smartwood Program.
- 2010 ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications for Pantnagar, and Kriparampur Units.
- 2010 Social Accountability (SA) Certificate SA8000 for our Kriparampur unit.
- 2010 ISO 9001 certification for Rajkot Unit.
- In 2010 Greenply achieved Power brand StatusGreenply set up of India's largest and most technologically advanced MDF plant at Pantnagar, Uttarakhand.Greenply achieved FSC certification for Pantnagar and Kriparampur plants awarded by the prestigious Rainforest Alliance Smartwood Program.Greenply achieved ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications for Pantnagar, and Kriparampur Units.Greenply achieved Social Accountability (SA) Certificate SA8000 for our Kriparampur unit.Greenply achieved ISO 9001 certification for Rajkot Unit.'
- 2013 - Greenply Industries has incorporated a subsidiary Company named Greenply Trading Pte Ltd in Singapore
- 2014 -Greenply Industries has started commercial production of laminated wooden flooring at the Companys existing MDF Unit at Pantnagar, Uttarakhand.
- 2016 - Greenply Industries has incorporated a wholly owned subsidiary company Greenply Holding Pte Ltd in Singapore.
-Greenply Industries has incorporated a step-down wholly owned subsidiary (WOS) company named Greenply Gabon SA in Gabon, West Africa.
|Parent Organization||Greenply Industries Ltd.||Managing Director||Rajesh Mittal|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|