About the Company
Greenpanel is India’s largest manufacturer of wood panels. Its state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in Uttarakhand and Andhra Pradesh produce Medium Density Fibre Boards (MDF), Plywood, Block Boards, Veneers, Wood Floors and Doors. It is a leader within the vast market of India in the manufacture of wood panels. The Company’s principal product is MDF. The Company is a market leader in this segment.
The Company was the erstwhile MDF division of Greenply Industries. The Company was de-merged on April 1, 2018 into an independent company that focuses largely on the manufacture, distribution and marketing of MDF. The Company was listed (following a demerger) on the NSE and BSE on October 23, 2019.
Business area of the company
The Company is primarily involved in manufacturing of plywood, medium density fibre boards (MDF) and allied products. The Company has an overseas wholly owned subsidiary company namely Greenpanel Singapore Pte. Limited, incorporated in Singapore, is engaged into trading of Medium Density Fibreboards and allied products.
Medium Density Fibreboard: Engineered wood manufactured with hardwood fibres, bonded together under high pressure and temperature (up to 240 degrees Celsius) with synthetic resin and wax. Greenpanel’s MDF is respected for a high uniform density, making it strong, durable and eco-friendly.
Greenpanel wood floors: Customised around Indian conditions. Protects against dust, scratches and extreme climatic changes.
Greenpanel plywood: Customised around a range of applications. Manufactured on new-age equipment. Strict adherence to quality control. Helped create new benchmarks in India’s organised plywood segment.
Greenpanel veneers: Offer an exclusive range of unique and exotic designs. Suitable for use in interiors (including high humidity applications).
Greenpanel doors: Possess high dimensional accuracy and stability (ideal for conditions of varying humidity). Customised and available with a decorative veneered surface in horizontal or vertical grains.
- 2010: Launched Green Panelmax.
- 2010: Commenced production at the most modern MDF plant in India at Pantnagar, Uttarakhand.
- 2014: Launched Green Floormax Wood Floors.
- 2015: Commissioned an export office in Singapore.
- 2016: Commissioned a second MDF plant at Srikalahasti, Andhra Pradesh.
- 2018: Commenced production at Asia’s largest MDF plant in Andhra Pradesh.
- 2019: De-merged from Greenply to become Greenpanel Industries Limited.
- 2019: Listed on NSE and BSE as a separate company.
- 2020: Gets board’s approval for capital expenditure projects at MDF plants.
|Parent Organisation||Greenpanel Industries Ltd.||Managing Director||Shobhan Mittal|