About the Company
Goldstone Technologies is a mid-sized, publicly-traded IT services company operating in the US, Europe, Japan and India. The company is in the business since 1998.
The company provides Technical Support Outsourcing, Forte (UDS) Migration, and Professional Consulting Services. With a focus and passion for excellence, Goldstone Technologies has earned its mark as a global service provider. It attracts the best talent in the industry and deliver the best to their clients.
Goldstone’s rapid rise as a preferred IT services vendor for companies around the world, stems from a simple obsession – ‘Customer Delight’. It is the philosophy that radiates through its world-class facilities, reliable outsourcing processes and talent pool of professionals. Satisfied clients testify to Goldstone’s remarkable flexibility in meeting their changing needs, while consistently delivering high-class service. Their long-standing partnerships with leading technology firms are an indicator of their success. Some of their key relationships are – IBM, Microsoft, BEA, Oracle, Business Objects, Axway, and TIBCO.
Goldstone provides specialized Information Technology outsourcing in Technical Support Outsourcing, Forte (UDS) Migration, and On-site Consulting services. With dual headquarters in India and the US, Goldstone operates multiple offshore facilities, and sales and administrative offices in United States, Japan and India. It serves customers on four continents – Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America.. Goldstone is a financially healthy company with 40% CAGR, and a consistent track record for profitable operations since its inception.
Services offered by the company
- Internet Protocol television- Goldstone Technologies Limited (GTL), a Multinational IT Enabled Services (ITES) Company, launched the Next Generation Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) services in alliance with SPL Innotech Pvt. Ltd (SPL), a Singapore based company. GTL and SPL are providing complete end to end solution for IPTV consisting of head-end equipment, Middleware, Billing, delivery protocols, and Set top boxes.Technical Support outsourcing Services
- Forte migration Services - Goldstone is a leading provider of offshore-based Technical Support Services. Their clients consist of large, medium and small corporations who trust Goldstone to manage their customer care operations with their most valuable assets — their customers and their brand. Goldstone has earned this trust through years of dedication, delivery, and results.
- Business Integration- Goldstone has enjoyed a strong relationship with Forté customers since 1997. As a development and consulting partner for Forté Software Inc, and then Sun Microsystems, Goldstone has successfully assisted several UDS customers in their implementation cycle. Goldstone's Forté services include application development & maintenance, integration and consulting services
- Application Development- Goldstone has developed applications for several industries such as Healthcare services, Telecom, Banking, Financial services, Insurance, Utilities, and the Government. Goldstone has a world-class Infrastructure at their offshore facility. All of their development centers are connected to client locations by dedicated and secure satellite links for high-speed remote-login, data & voice transmissions. Their Methodologies & Project Management ensures that the projects are delivered on time, with expected performance.
- Application Maintenance- Goldstone’s Application Maintenance services not only allow clients to focus on their core business, delivers substantial cost reductions, which is so critical in competitive market conditions. Further, they improve the quality of applications to ISO 9001:2000 requirements, boosting uptime and increasing throughput. They provide year round, 24x7 support allowing systems to run in support of today's real-time business environments.
- Consulting services- Goldstone Technologies provides a wide range of value-added Information Technology (IT) consulting and custom software development services through their presence in the United States and India. Their experienced consultants and their offshore development center allow them to deliver high-quality, on-schedule services to their clients in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
- Gold Connect- Goldconnect is the live chat service for client website & provides a range of services providing assistance with highly qualified technical and marketing support team to monitor and support their products. Implement live chat to increase online sales and conversion rates. Live help reduces service and support costs, improves agent productivity and increases customer satisfaction.
Business partners of the company include: Sun Micro Systems, BEAStar, Axway, IBM, ORACLE, Informatica, Tibco, Business Objects, Microsoft and PassGCA
The clients of the company include Sun, Axway, Liberty Mutual, GE, Mitsubishi, Viewlocity, Accenture, Cargolux, Mirus, Cisco Systems, Toshiba and many more.
Awards & Achievements
Goldstone has been ISO 9001:2000 certified since 2000 – a hallmark to their profound commitment to Quality and Business Excellence. Goldstone is in the advanced stages of SCP certification to offer world-class services for Technical Support Outsourcing.
|Parent Organization||Goldstone Technologies Ltd.||Managing Director||Pavan Chavali|