Construction - Real Estate
|Market Cap||53,018 Cr||EPS||23.8||High||1933.95|
|Stock P/E||80.0||Net Profit Margin||31.0||Low||1907|
|Market Cap||53,018 Cr||ROE||6.9%|
|P/B Ratio||5.6||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||67.1||Book Value||340.2|
About the Company
Godrej Properties Ltd. brings the Godrej Group philosophy of innovation, sustainability, and excellence to the real estate industry. Each Godrej Properties development combines a 123-year legacy of excellence and trust with a commitment to cutting-edge design and technology. In 2010, Godrej Properties became a publicly listed company through a successful IPO in which it raised $100 million. It also created a fund management subsidiary in 2016; Godrej Fund Management raised $275 million in the year's largest residential real estate focused fund raise in the country. It is one of India's only national developers with a strong presence across the country's leading real estate markets. In the financial year 2016, for the first time, Godrej Properties was India's largest publicly listed real estate developer by sales value having sold over Rs 5,000 crore of real estate that year. In the same year, it also delivered 0.56 million square meters (6 million square feet) of real estate in seven cities across India.
Business area of company
Godrej Properties is a real estate company. The Company is engaged in construction and real estate development. The Company focuses on developing residential, commercial and township projects.
Properties developed by the company:
- Godrej Pine, Thane
- Godrej Edenwoods, Thane
- Godrej Riverside, Kalyan
- Godrej Woodsman Estate, Bangalore
- Planet Godrej, Mumbai
- Godrej Prakriti, Kolkata
- Godrej Avenues, Bangalore
- Godrej Aria, Gurgaon
- Godrej Air Sector 85, Gurgaon
- Godrej Eternia, Chandigarh
- Godrej Waterside, kolkata
- Godrej Coliseum, Mumbai
- Godrej Eternia , Pune
Awards & Recognitions
- The Most Trusted Real Estate Brand’ in 2019 from the Brand Trust Report.
- Real Estate Company of the Year at the 9th Construction Week Awards 2019.
- Equality and Diversity Champion 2019 at the APREA Property Leaders Awards.
- The Economic Times Best Real Estate Brand 2018.
- The ‘Builder of the Year’ at the CNBC-Awaaz Real Estate Awards 2018.
- Intelligent Enterprise Awards 2018.
- Golden Bricks Awards 2016 -17.
- CWAB Awards 2017;
- Real Estate Company of the Year 2017.
- Golden Peacock National Quality Award - 2017.
- ABP News Real Estate Awards 2017.
- Corporate LiveWire - Innovation & Excellence Awards 2017.
- Ranked 2nd in Asia & 5th globally by GRESB (Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark).
- Institute Of Directors India's 27th World Congress on Business Excellence and Innovation.
- Company has changed its name from Godrej Properties & Investments Ltd. to Godrej Properties Ltd.
- The Company through its wholly owned subsidiary Godrej Buildcon Private Limited has signed a Development Agreement with JET AIRWAYS (INDIA) LIMITED for development of MMRDA leasehold land admeasuring 10309.58 sq. mtrs, situated at G-Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra, Mumbai subject to conditions mentioned therein.
- Godrej Properties Limited (GPL) has entered into a Development Management Agreement with R.R. Builders to redevelop a MHADA property in Byculla, Mumbai, through its wholly owned subsidiary Godrej Projects Development Private Limited (GPDPL).
- Godrej Properties adds a large new project in Mumbai.
- Godrej Properties adds a new project in NCR.
- Godrej Properties adds a new project at a prime location in New Delhi.
- Godrej Properties announces a new redevelopment project in Malad, Mumbai.
- Godrej Properties enters new joint venture project in Pune.
- Godrej Properties increases the size of its Panvel project.
- Godrej Properties launches Affordable Housing in Ahmedabad
- Company has approved the scheme of amalgamation of two of its subsidiaries Godrej Developers Private Ltd with Godrej Projects Development Private Ltd.
- Godrej Properties launches Townhomes in Bengaluru.
- Godrej Properties launches Godrej Oasis in Gurgaon.
- Acquisition of shares of Godrej Buildwell Private Limited (GBPL) by Godrej Projects Development Pvt Ltd (GPDPL), both subsidiaries of Godrej Properties.
- Godrej Properties inks agreement with Godrej & Boyce to develop a new project on the Eastern Express Highway, Vikhroli, Mumbai.
- Godrej Properties adds new project in Vikhroli through its agreement with Godrej & Boyce, Mar 11, 2014.
- Godrej Properties ties up with Snapdeal.
- Godrej Properties announces a township project in Pune.
- ICRA assigns high-credit-quality rating to Godrej Properties.
- Godrej Properties adds a large new residential project in Kolkata to its portfolio.
- Godrej Properties launches a new project in Mumbai.
- Godrej Properties launches Godrej Prana project in Pune.
- Godrej Properties wins the ‘Golden Peacock Award for Sustainability’.
- Godrej Properties launches Residential Phase 2 at The Trees.
- Godrej Properties adds a new project in Bengaluru.
- Godrej Properties announces the establishment of Godrej Fund Management, a dedicated funds management subsidiary.
- Godrej Properties announces the launch of luxury and premium towers in Godrej Infinity.
- Godrej Properties launches Godrej Emerald in Thane.
- Godrej Properties receives several recognitions for its leadership in environmental sustainability.
- Godrej Properties receives 12 awards at the company, project, and individual levels
- Godrej Properties announced Godrej BKC, its commercial project in Mumbai, has received the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Platinum certification.
- Godrej Properties partners with Taj for luxury hotel at The Trees.
- Godrej Garden City becomes the largest township in India to be certified at the Platinum level by the Indian Green Building Council.'
- Godrej Properties has acquired 200 Equity Shares of Rs 10 each, constituting 20% of paid-up equity share capital of Yujya Developers (YDPL) on November 29, 2019
- Godrej Properties has been chosen as the National Brand Leader as per the Track2Realty BrandXReport 2019-2020.
- Godrej Properties has entered into an outright transaction to purchase a well located land parcel in Sarjapur, Bangalore.
- Godrej Properties has acquired 43.61 acres of land in Faridabad, Haryana, from local builder BPTP to expand its presence in the national capital region.
- Godrej Properties has acquired 100% issued and paid-up share capital of the Ceear Lifespaces (CLPL).
- Godrej Properties has acquired 20% issued and paid-up share capital of Vivrut Developers.
|Parent Organization||Godrej Properties Ltd.||Managing Director||Gaurav Pandey|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|