About the Company
Godrej Industries Ltd. (GIL) is one of the Godrej Group's holding companies. It has significant interests in consumer goods, real estate, agriculture and gourmet retail through its subsidiary and associate companies, across many countries. Godrej Consumer Products is an emerging markets FMCG leader, delighting consumers with innovative, superior quality products at affordable prices. Godrej Properties brings innovation and excellence to the real estate industry in India, delivering superior value through extraordinary and imaginative spaces created out of deep customer focus and insight. Godrej Agrovet is a diversified, Research & Development backed agri-business company, dedicated to addressing India’s key agricultural crises. Its Chemicals division, ranks among India’s leading manufacturers of oleochemicals and surfactants and its products are exported to over several countries in North and South America, Asia, Europe, Australia and Africa. Its Corporate Centre works across these companies and drives synergy and excellence across its diverse, growing portfolios.
The teams at the Centre include Strategy, Strategic Marketing, Human Resources, Communication, Legal, Audit and Assurance, Information Technology, Finance, Good & Green and the Godrej India Culture Lab. Registered Office of Godrej Industries Limited is Godrej One, Pirojshanagar, Eastern Express Highway, Vikhroli, Mumbai - 400079, India.
Business area of the company
The company has a presence several countries in FMCG, real estate, agriculture, chemicals and gourmet retail.
- GIL has been accredited with ISO 27001 for its Information Security Management System by BSI, a global certifying agency.
- GIL has received a 'Lifetime Achievement Award ' for their outstanding track record in Chemicals Exports, from CHEMEXCIL.
- The company’s Chemicals business received the CII’s National award for Excellence in Energy Management 2019.
- The company’s Chemicals business also bagged the Golden Peacock award for Environmental management and for HR Excellence.
- Its Valia Factory received the “Par-Excellence” Award at the National Convention of Quality Concepts (NCQC).
- Godrej Industries Limited, Chemicals Business has been accredited with one of the world’s most recognized energy management standard - ISO 50001:2018.
- Godrej Industries to merge Swadeshi Detergents with itself
- Godrej Industries acquires 10 lakh shares of GCPL for Rs 87 crore.
- The Honorable High Court of Judicature at Bombay on September 05, 2014 sanctioned the Scheme of Amalgamation of Wadala Commodities with Godrej Industries and their respective shareholders.
- The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights and Godrej Industries launched an unprecedented set of global corporate standards to support the business community in tackling discrimination against lesbian, gay, bi, trans and intersex (LGBTI) people, at the Godrej headquarters in Vikhroli, Mumbai.
- At the Black Box, its physical digital command centre, it monitors live digital activity across its brands, evaluate brand conversations, respond to issues, and gather consumer insights for new product development.
- The Light Box, an in-house photographic, audio and film production studio, is set up to create quick, high quality content for digital use.
- In FY19-20, Godrej Properties Limited has achieved the highest ever sales in its history, making the Company India’s largest publicly listed developer by value of real estate sales.
|Parent Organization||Godrej Industries Ltd.||Managing Director||Nadir Godrej|