|Market Cap||10,840 Cr||EPS||154.4||High||2172|
|Stock P/E||13.4||Net Profit Margin||17.7||Low||2075.15|
|Market Cap||10,840 Cr||ROE||21.3%|
|P/B Ratio||2.9||Dividend Yield||2.1%|
|Industry P/E||28.0||Book Value||724.9|
About the Company
Godfrey Phillips India Limited, flagship company of Modi Enterprises, is one of the largest FMCG companies in the country with many iconic cigarette brands like Four Square, Red & White, and Cavanders to its name. It also has an exclusive sourcing and supply agreement with Philip Morris International to manufacture and distribute the renowned Marlboro brand in India.
It has expanded its product portfolio beyond cigarettes and tobacco and entered India’s highly competitive chewing products, mouth freshener, confectionery segment and retail. Pan Vilas pan masala, Pan Vilas Silver Dewz - a silver-coated Elaichi (cardamom seed) and Funda Goli candies are all manufactured by the Company at attractive price points. Its premium retail outlets 24Seven is already a brand to contend with. Its brands are popular and it is a successful company because its people love what they do, are fully committed to its consumers and are a great team to work with.
The company’s Cigarette manufacturing units located in Rabale and Guldhar have top brass technology partners like Phillip Morris, G.D., Comas, SMC, Luwa, Forbes Marshall, Honeywell, Miebach, Nefab, Kaesar, and the Haulotte Group.
Business area of the company
It is one of the largest FMCG companies in India. It makes some of the most popular cigarette brands in the country like Four Square, Red and White, Cavanders, Tipper and North Pole. It also manufactures and distributes iconic brand Marlboro under a license agreement with Philip Morris. It has expanded business interests in chewing products, mouth fresheners, confectionary and retail.
- Four Square
- Red & White
- North Pole and Tipper
- Pan Vilas
- Pan Vilas Silver Dewz
Awards and Recognition
- Rabale Cigarette Factory received Vasundhara Award for Environment Performance, Green Tech Platinum Award for Safety Performance and Excellence Award from “INSAAN” Society.
- Ghaziabad Chewing Factory received Best Food Safety Award by ASSOCHAM and Gold Award in Best Practices in HR Domain by GMA.
- Rabale cigarette factory received Green Tech Safety “Gold Award” for outstanding achievement in safety management. Green Tech ‘Platinum Award for Safety Performance’ for exceptional achievement in environment management and Excellence Award from “INSAAN” society.
- Ghaziabad chewing factory has been certified on Environment Management System ISO 14001:2015 by TUV SUD South Asia Private Limited in March 2019.
- Guldhar factory received Greentech Environment “Winner Award” for exceptional achievement & initiatives in environment management.
- Rabale factory received Green tech Safety “Platinum Award” for outstanding achievement in safety management and environment management.
- Rabale factory received excellence award from `INSAAN’ society on suggestions schemes.
- Chewing Ghaziabad plant won Prestigious “GREENTECH Award 2019” in the field of “Environment safety 2019”.
- Participated in the Asia Collaborative Study organized by TIOJ, Japan in which 69 laboratories from 54 countries took part. The results obtained by its laboratory were found to be at par with any national or international laboratory on the basis of the Z-score issued by TIOJ.
|Parent Organization||Godfrey Phillips India Ltd.||Managing Director||Bina Modi|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|