|Market Cap||1,838 Cr||EPS||53.3||High||865.05|
|Stock P/E||16.1||Net Profit Margin||8.9||Low||833|
GNA Axles Price chart
|Market Cap||1,838 Cr||ROE||16.0%|
|P/B Ratio||2.7||Dividend Yield||0.6%|
|Industry P/E||49.2||Book Value||322.3|
About the Company
Established in 1993, the company is among the leading manufacturers of rear axle shafts used in on-highway and off-highway vehicular segments in India. Since its first supplies in 1995 and its first exports in 2002-2003, the company has grown to production levels of more than 2.26 million components in Fiscal 2016. It manufactures and supplies a diverse range of rear axle shafts, other shafts and spindles for the on-highway segment, i.e. for light commercial vehicles (LCVs), medium commercial vehicles (MCVs) and heavy commercial vehicles (HCVs) and other transport vehicles such as buses. It also manufactures and supplies a diverse range of rear axle shafts and other shafts for the off-highway segment, i.e. for agricultural tractors and machinery, forestry and construction equipments, electric carts and other specialty vehicles used in mining and defense sectors. It also manufactures solid and hollow spindles used in the axle assembly for various vehicles and equipments in the on-highway segment which it supplies to its export customers.
The company has a broad customer base for both the on-highway and off-highway segments and its customers are based in India and overseas. Its customers primarily include original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) such as Mahindra & Mahindra, John Deere, Tractors and Farm Equipment (TAFE), and tier-1 suppliers to OEMs such as Automotive Axles, Meritor HVS AB and Dana.
The company has two manufacturing facilities: Unit I located in village Mehtiana, district Hoshiarpur, Punjab and Unit II located at village Gulabgarh Jattan, district Kapurthala, Punjab. Both of its manufacturing facilities are ISO/TS 16949:2009 certified for manufacture of rear axle shafts, other shafts and spindles for automotive applications. The company’s manufacturing facilities include machinery imported from various countries including Italy, Germany, Japan, China and Taiwan, used for various processes such as materials testing, forging, heat treatment, machining, induction hardening and packaging. Some of its significant machineries include 13” upsetter, direct drive screw press supported by robots, Lasco extrusion press supported by robots and electric heat treatment furnace, and direct drive screw press supported by robots for heavy axle shafts forgings.
Business area of the company
The company is Punjab based manufacturers of rear axle shafts, other shafts and spindles used in on-highway and off-highway vehicular segments in India. The company is mainly engaged in manufactures and sells auto components for the four-wheeler industry. GNA Axles made over 2.26 million components in 2016.
- 1994: Company obtained certificate for commencement of business.
- 1995: Company started supply of fully finished and ready to assemble mechanised axle shafts to OEMs, such as Mahindra & Mahindra.
- 2002 - 2003: Started exports to USA and Europe.
- 2004: Installed 13” Upsetter with new heat treatment shop.
- 2007: Commissioned 66 kVA dedicated electricity supply line for Unit I.
- 2008: Invested in forging technology for rear axle shafts with direct drive screw press supported by robots.
- 2012: Commissioned Unit II with facility for commercial vehicle axle shafts and spindles machining.
- 2013: Commissioned Lasco extrusion press supported by robots and electric heat treatment furnace at Unit II Commissioned direct drive screw press for heavy axle shaft forgings supported by robots at Unit I.
- 2015: Commissioned 66 kVA dedicated electricity supply line for Unit II.
|Parent Organisation||GNA Axles Ltd.||Managing Director||Ranbir Singh|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|