Engineering - Industrial Equipments
|Market Cap||6,556 Cr||EPS||18.9||High||1475|
|Stock P/E||77.1||Net Profit Margin||2.4||Low||1415.55|
GMM Pfaudler Price chart
|Market Cap||6,556 Cr||ROE||16.2%|
|P/B Ratio||9.7||Dividend Yield||0.1%|
|Industry P/E||39.5||Book Value||150.4|
About the Company
GMM Pfaudler was established in 1962 as Gujarat Machinery Manufacturers and listed on the Bombay Stock exchange. In 1987 Pfaudler Inc., USA the world leader in Glass Lined equipment subscribed to 40% equity to form a joint venture. Pfaudler Inc. further increased their stake to 51% in 1999 and the name of the company was changed to GMM Pfaudler Ltd.
With over five decades of manufacturing experience, GMM Pfaudler is a well-established and financially stable company. With a market share of more than 50% in Glass Lined equipment, GMM Pfaudler is the market leader in India.
Over the years GMM Pfaudler has diversified its product portfolio to include Mixing Systems, Filtration & Drying Equipment, Engineered Systems and Tailor Made Process Equipment.
In 2008, GMM Pfaudler acquired Mavag AG, Switzerland. Mavag supplies highly engineered equipment for critical Filtration, Drying and Mixing applications to the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries. For more information about Mavag AG please visit: www.mavag.com
In 2015, Deutsche Beteiligungs AG (DBAG) a leading German private equity company acquired Pfaudler Inc., USA. For more information about DBAG please visit: www.dbag.de
A truly world class organization, GMM Pfaudler is an ISO 9001 company. The company has been accredited by ASME for the manufacture and repair of pressure vessels under ‘U’ Stamp, 'U2' Stamp and ‘R’ Stamp, by TUV Nord for the manufacture of pressure vessels under CE 0045 (PED 2014/68/EU, Module H/H1) and AD 2000-Merkblatt HP0.
It has also been approved by Special Equipment Licensing Office (SELO) for the supply of pressure vessels to the People’s Republic of China and by Korean Gas Safety Corporation (KGS) for the supply of pressure vessels to the Republic of Korea. Its welding workshop has been verified and recognized based on the requirements of the standard DIN EN ISO 3834-2 (EN 729-2) by TUV Nord.
Business area of the company
The company is a leading supplier of engineered equipment and systems for critical applications in the global chemical and pharmaceutical markets.
- Glass Lined Equipment
- Filtration and Drying
- Mixing System
- Engineered System
- Heavy Engineering
- Acid Recovery
- ISO 14001
- ISO 45001
- ISO 9001
- U STAMP
- U2 STAMP
- R STAMP
- NB STAMP
- AD2000-MERKBLATT HP0
- DIN EN ISO3834-2
- CHINA SELO
- KOREAN CERTIFICATE
- ECOVADIS RATING CERTIFICATE
- 1963: Established in 1963 as Gujarat Machinery Manufacturers Listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
- 1987: Pfaudler Inc. acquires 40% stake in the Company for a Joint Venture
- 1999: Pfaudler increased its equity stake to 51% and the Company is renamed as GMM Pfaudler Ltd
- 2008: Acquired MAVAG AG, Switzerland, in January 2008
- 2012: Became a part of National Oilwell Varco group post acquisition of Pfaudler’s parent, Robbins & Myers Inc.
- 2014: Became a part of Deutsche Beteiligungs AG, a private Equity company based out of Germany post acquisition of Pfaudler’s stake from National Oilwell Varco
- 2018: Crossed Consolidated revenue of Rs 4,000 Million Crossed market capitalization of Rs 10,000 Million Listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE)
- 2019: Crossed Consolidated revenue of Rs 5,000 Million Acquired Industrial Mixing Solutions Division of
Sudarshan Chemical Industries Ltd., Pune in April 2019
- 2020: Ranked at 305 on BSE and 300 on NSE as per market capitalization as on March 31, 2020 Acquired manufacturing facility from De Dietrich Process Systems India Pvt. Ltd at Hyderabad in July 2020
|Parent Organization||GMM Pfaudler Ltd.||Managing Director||Tarak A Patel|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|